Player Bashing

Please post requests for moderation here to be reviewed by the Public Relations Department. Just as General Support, this is NOT the place for chatter, nor the place to debate the requests.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Agar

Player Bashing

Postby Agar » Sun May 22, 2005 5:16 am

It's old. It's bugging me. Did anyone even get so much as a warning to not player bash or was it over looked?

Remarks about Dirt's Map and player

By the way, it was a homage to the first. Based on respect, something that is lacking sometimes in the game.
Reality was never my strong point.
Yo_Yo

Postby Yo_Yo » Sun May 22, 2005 5:20 am

Yeah, I agree with Agar. Although it has been happening less with me lately (probably because all my characters are trying to turn low key :), I have seen it with alot of other players. it has died down a bit, but it is still there.
Vicki Vale: You're insane!
Joker: I thought I was a Pisces!
Dragonslayer4ever

Postby Dragonslayer4ever » Sun May 22, 2005 6:09 am

Alright. The topic is temporay locked until the pros can arrive on the scene.

p.s. I like the Dirt map over all not a big fan of the koloff map because its not complete. So the best ones are so far imo the Dirt map and Treefeather map.

But why argue about it. Its only a persons opinion and there is no reason to bash players about it. The maps are there because someone took alot of time out of their day to work on make you that map. And you bicker over it like little children (no offence to the kids that play cantr)
I am the Dragon Slayer. And as long as I have my friends behind me. I will never fall.
TQ

Postby TQ » Sun May 22, 2005 11:20 am

Slayer, you locked the topic almost a month after the last post?!
Nick

Postby Nick » Sun May 22, 2005 1:52 pm

Is this the quote you were referring to?

I wrote:Dust and Dirt, were both from K-isle?
And both mapmakers?
Whoever created the youngest of the two, is highly unoriginal.

:shock: Sorry but, it's true. And I think a lot worse player bashing goes on unlooked at.
Agar

Postby Agar » Sun May 22, 2005 4:29 pm

Nick wrote:Is this the quote you were referring to?

And both mapmakers?

:shock: Sorry but, it's true. And I think a lot worse player bashing goes on unlooked at.

Oh? It's true, is it? Oh that makes it all fine and dandy then. I create a mapmaker with a name in homage of the best map to date on the K isle and it's unoriginal, so that means I have no recourse and should just take the verbal abuse I've opened myself up for becuase I respected another players work.

Where do you come up with this? True. Wow. That just puts everything in perspective. No longer is it "I think this other characters work is good and I want to honor that." now becuase your opinion is the Truth, I can see its "I am a lame poser and Nick is my god." Thanks for putting that in perspective.

:evil:
Reality was never my strong point.
Floyd

Postby Floyd » Sun May 22, 2005 8:01 pm

:shock: i like both maps?
Schme wrote:We all knew it was going to happen sooner or later, and most likely sooner. When you have such a lifestyle, everyone, including yourself, knows that you are likely to die.
Bran-Muffin

Postby Bran-Muffin » Sun May 22, 2005 8:18 pm

This isnt the place to chat or argue, the moderation has been done. Go find another place to chat.
Cookie

Postby Cookie » Mon May 23, 2005 10:23 am

Agar wrote:
Nick wrote:Is this the quote you were referring to?

And both mapmakers?

Oh? It's true, is it? Oh that makes it all fine and dandy then. I create a mapmaker with a name in homage of the best map to date on the K isle and it's unoriginal, so that means I have no recourse and should just take the verbal abuse I've opened myself up for becuase I respected another players work.

:evil:

'You are highely unorignial.' How abusive ey, they should lock Nick up for this.

It's called criticism, not abuse, and shouldn't be confused with 'player bashing.'

Like Bran-Muffin said, no more chatting about this here please

Return to “Moderation Requests”