Disassemble problems

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Frits

Re: Disassemble problems

Postby Frits » Wed Dec 24, 2014 10:13 am

Greek wrote:But, at the same time, it's possible to start engine disassembling, then start driving and finish the work in the middle of the road. I don't know what happens then. Don't try it at home. :D

Yeah it's really funny you can do that!
Suppose a char is being kidnapped, do they need that carkey or can they start disassembling the engine?

Is it really true? Is it possible to start disassembling of objects that should not be disassemblable? I guess you may mean that misleading message on disassembling page which says something like "Are you sure? The project cannot be cancelled". So it's about disassembling project, not object. Hmmm.... I can fix it.

It must be that misleading message i recall. When i don't see the [X] button of an object i don't so i can't. What stands out is if i don't have the tool the project is not created, for example to disassemble a wooden cart i need my axe and i don't have this on me usually. I like it this way, excellent! thanks
Swingerzetta

Postby Swingerzetta » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:37 pm

*Wiro wrote:In that case there's another bug: you can cancel it. Not sure why it shouldn't be that way, but either way the message is wrong at the moment.

When I saw this, I assumed it meant that once the project was begun (like, a work tick went by) the progress could not be reverted, like it can with some manufacturing projects. But I just checked, and it turns out I misread. What it says it this:

"You are trying to disassemble this an often-used screwdriver
Are you sure? The project can be cancelled later."

Which is totally true!
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:44 pm

You didn't misread, it has been changed.
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “General Support”