Pangalactic Mutant Rumble! (Round 7)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

saztronic

Postby saztronic » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:23 pm

ROUND FIVE ALLOCATIONS:

deadboy:

20 to Mimic the Cosmic Shield power (120 defense), and Cool Shades activated. 24 attack on Bowser, 40 on Snow Goon, 40 on Neuman, 106 on AoM

AoM:

60 on Hyperspeed attack against AoM

Bowser:

1 on Vampiric Bite attack against deadboy (+30 from Wounded Rage for 31), 16 on defense

FormerlyHF:

20 on Kung Fu Reverse, 30 on defense

Neuman:

Redirect attack to Snow Goon Two, spend 20 to create Snow Goon Three

Snow Goon Two:

20 on defense
I kill threads. It's what I do.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:25 pm

CURRENT ENERGY LEVELS:

deadboy: 94 Energy
Bowser: 25 Energy
FormerlyHF: 50 Energy
Neuman: 20 Energy
Snow Goon Three: 20 Energy

KILLED IN ACTION:

AoM (reduced to 0) and Snow Goon Two (reduced to -70)

COMMENTS:

AoM got his wish, knocking himself out before any action at all and spiking deadboy's defense. No one besides Bowser chose to take advantage. Bowser lost 8 from deadboy's attack, but gained 16 from his Vampire Bite (31 divided by 2 rounded up), giving him a new total of 25.

ROUND SIX BEGINS
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:27 pm

As per deadboy's instructions:

The Corinthian will be using Cool Shades in Round Six. He will Mimic the Kung Fu Reverse power and activate it one time. He will then attack Bowser for 64, and defend for 64.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:31 pm

Now is the time to weaken the imitator, the man who uses others powers because his kind has no identity for themselves... hiding behind a pair of sunglasses.

I can take him down with 25 plus 30 in attack, or atleast take out his kung fu reversal. Do what you want with that info.

*pretends to lower his cool shades* I'm going to sink my teeth into the Corinthian for 25 and because he made me mad last round, I'm going to bite really hard for another 30.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 pm

ROUND SIX RESOLUTION

THE VAMPIRE desperately launches himself at THE CORINTHIAN, bloody flecks of spittle flying in every direction. THE CORINTHIAN calmly repels him, holds him at arm's length, and crushes his skull with a bit of repurposed energy. THE VAMPIRE's body spins lazily away toward the opposite end of the chamber.

THE SPIRIT spins. THE ICE DEMON plays with snow. The goons multiply.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 pm

ROUND SIX ALLOCATIONS:

deadboy:

20 to Mimic the Kung Fu Defense power and Cool Shades activated. 10 to activate KFD, 64 attack on Bowser, 64 on defense

Bowser:

25 on Vampiric Bite attack against deadboy (+30 from Wounded Rage for 55)

FormerlyHF:

Neuman:

Spend 20 to create Snow Goon Four

Snow Goon Three:

20 on defense
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:55 pm

CURRENT ENERGY LEVELS:

FormerlyHF: 50 Energy
Snow Goon Four: 20 Energy

KILLED IN ACTION:

Bowser (reduced to -9)

COMMENTS:

None

ROUND SEVEN BEGINS
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:56 pm

Per deadboy's instructions:
For Round Seven, Cool Shades will be activated. 94 attack against FormerlyHF, 94 on defense
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:00 am

We see the plan of this, Corinthian...

One by one he shall bring us down...

We do not think he has enough tact for someone who proudly announces their plans in advance...

The figure again glows slightly and faces the other survivors

Do you see the opportunity we see?
We shall be able to make his power be his weakness... We shall reverse his anger onto himself...

All we ask is that, for one round, we are left be by all else... All it will take is our reversal and a small move by another, and this powerful being will be no more...
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:57 pm

ROUND SEVEN RESOLUTION

THE CORINTHIAN stares down THE SPIRIT, his jet black lenses glittering in the dim light of the chamber.

"That'll be enough posing, freak. Time to send you on to the next world."

A fountain of fused white hydrogen sprays from his open palms, arcing across the short distance to their target. THE SPIRIT, without breaking rhythm, embraces the energy and the pain, rotating through two contortions and gathering the expanding energy close into its physical form like so much cotton. A slightly quizzical, unconcerned look flits across its face as flesh melts away and flows off its bones like water. It throws its head back and a double flash of light pulses, engulfing its death throes in a tightly contained, radiant sphere. In one direction, a nearly identical spray of fusile gas jets back toward THE CORINTHIAN. In the other direction, something pale, shimmering, and translucent emerges from the sphere. It wavers like a reflection on water, but slowly gains solidity.

As THE CORINTHIAN expends all his energy defending against the THE SPIRIT's copy of his attack, an eerily familiar, affectless voice emanates from the shimmering new form.

"The next world is not so far from this. We will abide. You have destroyed our most potent form, but there are others."

THE ICE DEMON grunts appreciatively as he puts the finishing touches on another snow goon, and sends it off to join its brothers.
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:58 pm

ROUND SEVEN ALLOCATIONS

deadboy:

Cool Shades activated. 94 attack on FormerlyHF, 94 on defense

FormerlyHF:

Neuman:

Spend 20 to create Snow Goon Five

Snow Goon Three:

20 on defense

Snow Goon Four:

20 on defense
saztronic

Postby saztronic » Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:59 pm

CURRENT ENERGY LEVELS:

FormerlyHF: 36 Energy (Spirit Level activated. Cannot attack or defend)
Snow Goon Four: 20 Energy
Snow Goon Five: 20 Energy

KILLED IN ACTION:

FormerlyHF (reduced to -14)

REBORN IN ACTION:

FormerlyHF (activated Spirit Level)

COMMENTS:

I assumed FormerlyHF would activate Spirit Level on death. Either way, I think the game is fast heading toward stalemate. deadboy will take out FormerlyHF, and can take out the Snow Goons at his leisure. He will never be able to defeat Neuman without help, however. Neuman can produce a snow goon each round. As long as he has one, he can redirect any attack against him to the goon, and use his energy to create another that round. deadboy has no way of making two attacks against Neuman in one round. Ergo, Neuman is assured of survival.

I'll wait a bit for y'all to chew on this and suggest any alternatives if you see one. Otherwise I'll declare the game a draw and General Vicious will make some concluding remarks.

Sorry for the delay in posting Round Seven. There was a lag in allocations and then work up and claimed that I owed it some effort, the cheeky little bastard.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:22 pm

*He cracks his knuckles* Back to get some more killing done *He grins*

Alright then, this here looks a little shady, but lets see what I can work out. I reckon, if I kill all of Neumans snow goons this round, that'll leave him with one snow goon.

Now then, there's only one way I can see around that there problem. I need me a snow goon to help me attack *Another grin*

OOC: Question, if I attack his snow goon, would it then attack back against my snow goon? If not there's no way I can see of winning this when he can just spew out endless snow goons for me to kill and so I'm happy to concede a draw with Neuman
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Nakranoth

Postby Nakranoth » Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:47 am

((I believe if you killed all snow goons... is it possible to redirect an attack the same turn as a goon's made? If it is, even having goons of your own attacking his goons wouldn't really help, as all damage resolves simultaneously. At a 0 goon state, he makes a goon and redirects your attack towards the goon... no kill))
Scratch and sniff text
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:01 am

OOC: Yes, I've thought of a way I can win, just need to clear it with you though. If I mimic pecognative reflector, so that I can see the snwo goon being made in advance, would that allow me to then attack it? Because yes, if I kill all his snow goons and the one he creates I will win
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush

Return to “Forum Games”