Players, just a thought

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Nick

Re: OOC knowledge between characters or other players

Postby Nick » Thu Sep 04, 2003 7:59 pm

g1asswa1ker wrote:My wife was a player but she isn't as patitient as I am

Shes... LESS patient than YOU? You are flipping out because you cant just overtake an empire in a few days. It takes work.
g1asswa1ker

Postby g1asswa1ker » Fri Sep 05, 2003 3:06 pm

now your still assuming that I want to take over I just want to live long enough to do something constructive but most of the place I've come into have smashed me all I want is breathing room to farm work maybe build a house even in the long run build a helicopter but if you got smashes all the time sometimes just for farming some food I think you would have a problem too
Somehow you strayed and lost your way,
and now there'll be no time to play,
no time for joy,
no time for friends
- not even time to make amends.
You are too naïve if you do believe life is innocent laughter and fun.
new.vogue.nightmare

Postby new.vogue.nightmare » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:43 am

Sometimes you have to work within the system, as oppressive as it may seem. And then one day, their 'model citizen' WHAM! CRUSHES THE WICKED SYSTEM MUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

What'd be really cool if you had one char who was really nasty and wicked and one char who was really like..law enforcement...and they met and you ended up having to kill off one of your own chars O_O Or if you were a good enough RPer, you could work your way around it without breaking the capital rule ^^

Whoohoo, i ramble like one of my chars!
Sicofonte wrote:SLURP, SLURP, SLURP...

<Kimidori> esperanto is sooooo sexy^^^^
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Mon Sep 08, 2003 9:32 am

If you were a good RPer, you wouldn't even consider to 'work your way around'.

Actually, I know of one player, who found himself in exactly that kind of situation. I was amazed by his consequent RPing, which indeed led to the death of one of his two characters. As far as I know, it was in fact one of his favorites.
west

Postby west » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:06 pm

OniKaze wrote:Sometimes you have to work within the system, as oppressive as it may seem. And then one day, their 'model citizen' WHAM! CRUSHES THE WICKED SYSTEM MUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

What'd be really cool if you had one char who was really nasty and wicked and one char who was really like..law enforcement...and they met and you ended up having to kill off one of your own chars O_O Or if you were a good enough RPer, you could work your way around it without breaking the capital rule ^^

Funny thing is, I've got a similar situation brewing...one of my new chars is an aspiring unassuming criminal, who of course is out looking for a specific resource which makes it easier to be a criminal, and one of my other characters has just been appointed guardian of the only known source of that resource in the region...things are gonna get fun! ...i wonder, if my criminal-type ever finds the resource, who's gonna come out on top if it comes to blows...
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
ephiroll

Postby ephiroll » Mon Sep 08, 2003 4:46 pm

OniKaze wrote:Sometimes you have to work within the system, as oppressive as it may seem. And then one day, their 'model citizen' WHAM! CRUSHES THE WICKED SYSTEM MUWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Whoohoo, i ramble like one of my chars!

It's easy to work around the system, for instance my first char in Lad was killed much as many others were, my second one not only lived but has held the title Emperor once for a while, and now pretty much does what he wants. But why crush the system he helped build? MAWHAHAHAHA!!

And I've sorta killed my own char before...that ambush that killed Lunatic Larry? Well, Zak the Noble who led the attack, was the shriff from Pok, who was appointed by councilman Theo Marks, who repeatedly told Zak that Larry must be taken out for the saftety of Pok...Theo Marks was also my char...
http://www.ephiroll.com
Jeremiah 'Jerry' Donaldson

Return to “General Discussion”