Leo Luncid's Out of Game Thread

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Leo Luncid

Leo Luncid's Out of Game Thread

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:30 am

This is an out of game thread for all game threads that are made by me, since I made four of them so far. Please post whatever you want to say about my games here.

11/19/2006
Whoops, looks like I made this thread a little waste, but nonetheless, I might as well make it as useful as I should.

Hopefully you weren't thinking that all of those game threads were originally thought up by me, because they weren't. Just thought I'd share this forum more things to pass the time. The only threads I've thought up from my head are the "Rorchach Test," "The User Above You Game: Cantr-style!," and "The U.A.Y. Game 2: User Description."

9/9/2007
Game threads made so far: 12
Future games: Slogan Styles; Song Styles; Two Quotes and a Lie; The Tavern, Free-Form RP; Watch Bob About to Die; Three Event Cantr Story
Last edited by Leo Luncid on Tue Sep 11, 2007 4:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:57 pm

(.....what games would those be?)
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Schme

Postby Schme » Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:09 pm

Yeah, I can only see one.
"One death is a tragedy, a million is just statistics."
Joseph Stalin
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:02 pm

Oh, heh, yeah. Most of them are way down in the list. They're the one whose author's name is mine. Do you want me to bump them for you?
Notice how weak and petty we are / In the grand fixture we come afar / Hey we can't help it / No denying the prerequisite for love / Your very existence / You're the source of my substenance / Slow down take your time and feel the / Flow
Schme

Postby Schme » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:11 pm

If you've got the time, I'd love to see them, sure.

I was wondering, by the way, what it is that you're signature means. It looks pretty interesting. What is it?

Joseph Stalin
Leo Luncid

Answer to hidden message! :shock:

Postby Leo Luncid » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:47 pm

Thanks. It's just a quote from Kingdom Hearts II in a hidden code any skilled observer could figure out. I guess I'll tell you what it means so that I can prove to some people that I'm not crazy. :lol:

Sora wrote:A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

I want to line the pieces up.

Yours and mine.
Now that you know, you can see what each part of the message represents.

@ or # = "a"
< = "c"
-l- = "t"
l=l = "h"
Z = "s"
\_ or /_ = "L"
\_ika or \_ika @ = "like a"
Fal^--Of] MMIri = "far-off memory"
i* or * = "i"
^p = "up"

I think you can figure out the rest.
Schme

Postby Schme » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:03 am

Nice.

That must have taken you a while to put together, I bet.

You're into codes, man?

Never played Kingdom Hearts. Heard it was good, though.

Joseph Stalin
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:28 am

Yeah, I am into codes, once thought of using it in Cantr. I'm also familiar with the Bible Code. I guess it alll started with some children toy that speaks every letter you press. I realized you make it say actual sentences by just pressing certain letters, like:

I C U P - Yeah, I bet a lot of people know this one, whether they're embarrassed upon being tricked into saying that or not in their childhood.
U R A S O - :lol: I always wanted to write these letters down and make people say it to other people and stuff. Or I could just tell them to spell imnso. :lol:
The rest is history, I suppose.

As for the Kingdom Hearts video game series, yeah, it's pretty swell. Who knew Final Fantasy, Disney characters, and E-rated violence would make such a fine mix? Game Informer magazine rated the first Kingdom Hearts a 9.5/10, and Kingdom Hearts 2 a 9/10, though I find the second one more improved and comprehensive than the previous.
Schme

Postby Schme » Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:52 am

Damn. I wish I'd had more toys.

I suppose it's something you really have to get into when you're young, I'm guessing. Once you're into it, though, it must go pretty deep.

That's impressive, I must say. Very few people even read the Bible, let alone pick through it looking for a code.

I've really got to rent a playstation someday. I've always wanted to play the new Final Fantasy's. I used to love those games.

Joseph Stalin
Duckers

Postby Duckers » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:21 pm

I don't get that one... URASO? What? Someone explain?
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:48 pm

Heh, say those letters one at a time, and listen carefully to what you're saying. Make sure U'R not talking to someone while U'R at it. Heh, I guess I should scratch my request for appropriatness at the top.

And about the Bible Code there are a small amount of people who try to find certain codes in the Bible, more specifically the Hebrew Bible; that I find true. I, though of course not one of those people, found out what some of the tons of those messages are in the Code by watching History Channel's Decoding the Past. Here's a brief description of it at page 8 of "The person below me." thread:http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9219&start=105
Last edited by Leo Luncid on Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:58 pm

I didn't/don't get it either and when I first looked at it, I thought of each letter.. You are a S O?
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!
Schme

Postby Schme » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:15 pm

I saw that show. Seemed to be full of it to me. Good show, though.

Joseph Stalin
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:30 pm

the_antisocial_hermit wrote:I didn't/don't get it either and when I first looked at it, I thought of each letter.. You are a S O?
Think about it; what're the two words that contain the "s" and "o" sound? I'm sure you all know it's an insult, in a hidden, able-to-prank-with way.
the_antisocial_hermit

Postby the_antisocial_hermit » Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:32 pm

Ehmm... only words I can string together or think of like that would be 'asshoLe' or 'son of'... 'sot'? 'ess oh'? what?
Glitch! is dead! Long live Glitch!
Remember guys and gals, it's all Pretendy Fun Time Games!

Return to “Forum Games”