LOTR Mafia

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Dudel

Postby Dudel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:10 am

Dudel nodded at Mr. Black, "Hello Black... seems our Gollum needs a training." Dudel looked at the pathetic thing and shook his head, what a terrible creature but really it wasn't the creatures fault as much as others. "Wiro.. you may wish to keep your behavior a little more subtle," Dudel stated this as he stood then placed his hand on Mr. Black's shoulder, "Let the thing be."
Mr. Black
Location: Fighting bandanna-wearing AK-47 firing pickles in Zimbabwe

Postby Mr. Black » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:13 am

He nodded sharply. "Thank you, Dudel." He cast another disgusted look in the direction of Wiro-Gollum. "Can't you house-train it or something?"
PLAYER STATS

NAME: Mr. Black
LIKES: Hard rock, metal, playing both, Cantr, the internet, and whiskey.
HATES: His apartment, lizards, snakes, being told what to do.
STR: -2
AGI: -10
INT: +10
RCK: >9000
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:02 am

A dark-hooded man draped in a finely crafted cloak slowly strides in on mounted horse, slowly and condescendingly watching the fool's play go about. He deftly dismounts the horse and starts feeding it some liquid substance from his leather-stitched container. He says without looking at any of them,

"Fair weather. Let's not dampen the day with such disgusting foolery."

He watches the horse hungrily drink from the container and a small twitch of a smile defeats his scowl.

"What is the trouble here? What has my Lady beckoned me here for in such.. disdainful presence?"
Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:37 am

*a brown haired man in white robes on a brown horse rides quickly into the area and stops next to Tangential. He reveals a long stick from under his robes, jumps off his horse, and quickly but firmly hits Tang on the head*

"An unusual presence we're with perhaps, but I think foolery is quite appropriate for this situation. Although, I'm still not sure exactly what the situation is."
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
Dudel

Postby Dudel » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:03 am

Dudel looked at Wiro then at Mr. Black, "I think... house training would be best... for another." Dudel smiled awkwardly and sat himself back down in his chair again sitting a little skewed in the seat and greeted the two other men with a friendly nod.
Mr. Black

Postby Mr. Black » Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:50 am

He stroked his chin thoughtfully. "Well, I am not assured of the situation myself, but I believe that is something to do with the recent appearance of Sauron." He looks at the others. "Yes?"
PLAYER STATS

joo

Postby joo » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:48 pm

[OOC: What, are we writing in the past tense now? I'm not sure about that, it kind of detracts from the immersion.]

A man approaches wearing a dark green cloak with a short sword bucked at his right, a plain dagger handle protruding from its scabbard on the right side of his belt. The rest of his clothing is in dark, unnassuming brown or green tones, and his hair is dark brown and of medium length. He has a short, brushy moustache and light stubble, but is otherwise fair-skinned.

He comes on foot, leading a spotted greyish-white horse by the reins. The horse seems peaceful, almost morose, its head held low and its eyes almost closed. There are some small bags distributed evenly on either side of the saddles.

As he comes near to the gathering he leans close to the horse and whispers to it, barely audible, before taking two or three small bags from the saddle and hanging them from his belt. He then ties the it by the reins to a tree, and strokes it gently for a while before turning to the others.

He seats himself on tree stump near to the table and crosses his legs, observing the others carefully, before drawing a rolled up parchment from within his cloak and unfolding it.

I was sent this message by one of the servants of Sauron...

He looks down at the letter and begins to read its contents:

Hi joo. If you are the traitor, please add the word "cloak" in your next post. Everyone gets this message, but I have added a different word to each message.

He chuckles slightly and shakes his head.

So, it seems that Saruman has no time to waste with his plotting and scheming... I may be a simple man, but I am not stupid enough to be drawn into this intrigue so fast. His plan to identify the traitor will not work if we all read out the letters we recieved from him.

Anybody who does not read out their letter will be revealed as evil.

So, *Gestures to the others* I invite you all to read the letters you got.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:16 pm

Wiro hopped off and mumbled something.
A translator was asked to come, and he identified Wiro's words as:
"Hi wiro
If you are the traitor, please add the word "window" in your next post.
Everyone gets this message, but i have added a different word to each message."

He jumped up and down of excitement and then mumbled two weird words, on which the translator said: "I got one too! I got one too! But! But! Why did Mr. Joo add the word cloak to his post anyway? Is it hint? Is it hint to dark people? OH ME SEES SOMETHING ELSE! Why did Joo change the format of the PM? Or did the gread god of mailing do this? Or was this done on purpose to cause confusion? Or maybe Joo couldn't be bothered to send one to himself as well, and so he wrote one all over again and wrote "I" exactly like that. While it was CERTAINLY uncapitalized and in another format for me! Did anyone else receive message? From dark people? Please tell!"

Wiro giggled and fell asleep again.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Tiamo

Postby Tiamo » Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm

From the shades a hardly audible voice said:
"I received a message too. It says:
Hi tiamo
If you are the traitor, please add the word "sunlight" in your next post.
Everyone gets this message, but i have added a different word to each message.

There is no signature.

So you think those messages come from Saruman, Joo?"
I think ...
joo

Postby joo » Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:50 pm

*Looks at Wiro with a slightly pitying look on his face* You are really are a fool, aren't you? I am certain that the only time I mentioned "cloak" was when I was reading the letter -- unless you saw the cloak I'm wearing now and got what you saw confused with what you heard... and as for the format of the letter, unless you have some power to read my mind that I am not aware of, you cannot have seen how it was written -- only the words which I read.

He closes his eyes momentarily before extending a hand to stroke the creature's head.

Perhaps it would be best if you did not try to involve yourself in our affairs... you will only end up confusing yourself and everybody else. And you'll have to try a bit harder than that if you want to make us waste our time by lynching you, of all people. *Smiles*

He seems to ponder for a few seconds before turning to Tiamo.

Yes, I do believe that we recieved these messages from Saruman... after all, unless I am mistaken, he is the only one among us who has the power to send such messages.
Mr. Black

Postby Mr. Black » Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:35 pm

He nodded thoughtfully and unrolled a message. "Hi mr Black
If you are the traitor, please add the word "leather seat" in your next post.
Everyone gets this message, but i have added a different word to each message." He shook his head. "The man's using psychological warfare, I believe. Just ignore Saruman. He can do no real damage to our cause."
PLAYER STATS

Joshuamonkey
Owner/GAB Chair/HR Chair/ProgD

Postby Joshuamonkey » Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:06 pm

My message is this:

"Hi joshuamonkey
If you are the traitor, please add the word "eyes" in your next post.
Everyone gets this message, but i have added a different word to each message."
Joshuamonkey's Blog
http://doryiskom.myminicity.com/
https://writealyze.com
"Don't be afraid to be different, but be as good as you can be." - President James E. Faust
I'm LDS, play the cello, and run.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:22 pm

The sun slowly crawls into shadows as the world turns dark. Out of fear of Sauron, the people everywhere run inside buildings for the night, waiting out and hoping they are not the first to die.

Night time, please send in your roles. Remember, you get one post throughout the entire game at night, use it wisely.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.
As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.
Tangential

Postby Tangential » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 am

[edit]
OOC: oh wait.. throughout the entire game? lol in that case, I'm not posting at night. My bad. I'll wait till after the day starts.
trexdino

Postby trexdino » Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Almost have everything, if no report in 48 hours, we will move on and they will do nothing. Make sure you didn't have a bug and made it not send.
When you hope for something, you often believe in something. When you believe in something, you often have pride in it. Being proud often leads to a hating of some group.

As you can see, the Jedi are hypocrites.

Return to “Forum Games”