Basic Mafia (Game Over! Mafia win!)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:54 am

*he picks up a newspaper from the stand after stepping out of his bus, paying the correct amount* Another dead? This is terrible.
I knew my instincts were spot-on.. *he glances morosely at the picture of Bowser*
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:26 pm

*She sits at her desk trying hard to listen to what the detectives are saying right behind her.* A man killed. This is horrible. *She thinks to herself. She packs up her things and tries to hurry home to see her son. She sits at the bus stop waiting patiently for the evening bus. She looks in the direction of her lovers home and decides she is making the right choice to stay away for now.*
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 am

:?

*the mod scratches his head and rereads his topic title to make sure he wrote it right*

*checks his watch*

*checks his calender*

*rechecks thread title*

*stares blankly at the two non-voting posts*

Is there a problem?
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:47 am

OOC: Nope. Just...people seem to have forgotten about the mafia.

IC: *she frowns a bit as she glances over the newspaper article showing Nakranoth's picture* It's a shame...Well what do we do now that two innocent people are dead? You all thought it was such a great idea to kill who you -thought- were the right guys, but you got the wrong one. And now someone else is dead too. *she sighs and pulls out her nail file from her purse* So what now? We had better start picking the people who most definitely -are- in the mafia, or we'll be nothing more than an obituary soon.
Awkward: Having your phone go off full volume during a funeral.

Even more awkward: Your ringtone being "I Will Survive"

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:40 am

*he thumbs slowly through the paper*

I see the Dodgers are on form again...

*he looks up and around*

You knows what, that killing last night seemed real sharp, quick-like...
Makes me feel them mafia types is all on the balls...

*he looks round to N-Aldwitch*
Yous were up early... Maybe... Not even been to sleep? eh?

Vote: N-Alwitch
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:33 pm

*She looks around and acknowledges the people who are around her then shrugs.* I have no clue who could be doing this. All I can provide is an ear. I'll keep my ears open at the job to see if I can hear anything.
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:14 am

You know...HF has a point... *she looks over her nails at N-Aldwitch* He was up pretty early...Before any of us...So...

Vote N-Aldwitch

The most awkward: Coming back after a 10+ year hiatus and swearing I'd never come back. :twisted:
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:30 am

Did he do something wrong then?

Vote N-Aldwich
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:26 am

I'd like to give more time for others to check in, but, this was meant to be a short game. I'll say that final votes will be counted at 9:00pm (EST) on Saturday (tonight).
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:08 am

*he shuffles off his bus* You murderous villians, you.. I am innocent, now you're going to kill me?

People, here is my suggestion to you.. Sometime soon an innocent man will die - that being me. *he glances at his bus, making sure no one takes off with it* Now. When I die by the hands of these evil people, I will die knowing that I have served the community by pointing out the three most-likely Mafia.

*he quickly writes on several pieces of paper, the same note*
*the note reads*
formerly known as hf

*he leaves them scattered around him*
These people are almost certainly Mafia, they are killing me, an innocent.

You will see that you are wrong soon.. *he shakes his head regretfully and finishes off his job of driving, somberly*
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:14 pm

Final Tally:

N-Aldwitch, 3 votes: formerlyHF (1), 3shyof30rats(2), deadboy (3)

N-Aldwitch is lynched.

It was a surprisingly quiet day. H.F. Formerly decided to take a crack at investigation and compare the time of Nakranoth's death with who was around the scene of the crime. He named N-Aldwitch as a murderer and quickly had a small following in 3shy and deadboy to help him with his vigilante justice.

No one else protested. Even N-Aldwitch himself went meekly to his fate.

Unfortunately, N-Aldwitch was a Villager.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:17 pm

*Watches this very humble death* Oops.... well.... he could've made a -bit- more of a fuss about us calling him a murderer if he wasn't, anyway, oops *Looks very ashamed and like he's feeling guilty* Sorry N
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
AoM

Postby AoM » Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:37 pm

I've been having trouble editing the title of the thread for some reason. Anyways, Mafia, please give me your night kill.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:04 am

*bump* Hello?
Debsy

Postby Debsy » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:52 pm

*she looks around and frowns* What is this. You kill another innocent man and you all just sit around and ignore it, or what? *she shakes her head and sighs* That's pretty sad, if you ask me...Now I'm not sure who really is the killer. All of you fit the profile right now, since it seems no one really cares about killing the wrong guy.

Return to “Forum Games”