Werewolf; the new craving. (GAME OVER)

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Pie

Postby Pie » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:16 am

*smiles* well it seems then that we are doomed. The monsters shall kill Deadboy, you will kill me, and you will be out of suspects. For I did it first.

For I did it first.

That is not only the worst argunment I have ever heard, but it is also the most ignorant argunent I have ever heard. will you will kill me, and then go on a killing spree of all the other people who unvoted deadboy? you've defended deadboy, even though he initially suspected you, Racetyme. *shakes his head*

it's a never ending game of "pass the buck", in wich the first person to act is always put down apon. that's what happened to deadboy, but his position saved him. It seems as if I have nothing to save me.
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn
Paranormal Investigation Exorsism
Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison
Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Shay

Postby Shay » Wed Apr 11, 2007 3:20 am

Who else are we to look at Pie? We have no way of knowing for sure. I'm sorry if you are innocent, but we have to try to find the beasts before they get us all.
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Wed Apr 11, 2007 5:22 am

You are correct Pie, there are others that have changed their votes from Deadboy. You named me as one of them. I have not changed my vote and will not change my vote. You need to pay more attention. deadboy will not be killed by this mob tonight, but he will have my vote and tomorrow he can say with confidence that I am on the side of good.
Homer wrote: "Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel. "
AoM

Postby AoM » Thu Apr 12, 2007 8:17 am

Updated Vote Tally:

Pie (3): Racetyme(7), Sparkle(8), Shay(9)

deadboy (2): Sparkle(2, unvoted), Pie(3,unvoted), Spazz(4, unvoted), Bowser(5), Pie(10)

racetyme (1): deadboy(1), Pie(6, unvoted)

Not Voting: Nick and Spazz

Hard lynch deadline is set for 8pm Eastern US time tomorrow. NO EXTENSIONS will be made.

Night people, please begin to send in your night order requests.
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Thu Apr 12, 2007 7:19 pm

*He looks around* Well, I'm not voting on any, I'm not sure as to whom is the guiltiest..

*He looks to the quiet pair in the corners of the room* What about these two.. Nick and hf? Nick hasn't done anything, and all hf did was distance himself from the crowd...
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Thu Apr 12, 2007 10:42 pm

Hmmm. I can understand not voting, it wasn't easy for me to pick someone. I did the best I could, but I can understand the choice not to vote. As for those two who haven't even said anything though, I am a little more worried about them.
Pie

Postby Pie » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:31 am

*smiles* perhaps you changed your vote to me so that the revers seer wouldn't be able to see that you were a werewolf. you, shay, and sparkle. Three people. now, how many villans were we supposed to defeat again?
Pnumerical Intuitiong Engyn

Paranormal Investigation Exorsism

Porcupine Interspecies Extra_poison

Pick In Enter

... The headquarters of P.I.E.!!!
Spazz

Postby Spazz » Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:10 am

*Laughs halfheartedly*

Pie, if the times weren't so grave, I would have a nice, genuine laugh, but it's not. You keep insisting that anybody who unvoted Deadboy is suspicious, well, he made it sound like, if he actually IS the reverse seer mind you, even those who unvoted are revealed to him. So I should be safe, revealing to him that I am not one of them, and him not inadvertently getting lynched.

Which reminds me, judging by the time of night, I'm truly sorry Pie, but it looks like that time... I just hope the rest know what they're doing... *Walks back a ways and turns to watch*
The freedom to be completely insane, also to lose the game.

Here today, gone from the face of the 'net tomorrow; such is the military life. Pardon my oscillating existence.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:18 am

Day 1 is over.

Pie has been lynched.

It is now Night 1. I am still waiting on all night orders to be put in.

Also. If a player does not post on day 2, they will be either replaced or auto-killed.
AoM

Postby AoM » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:02 pm

The wolves have struck! Deadboy is dead... (boy).

Day 2 arrives!
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:48 pm

Well, I guess he really was the reverse seer, or at least the werewolves thought so. Where does this leave us?
Shay

Postby Shay » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:27 am

We have to find someone else that seems suspicious. Has anyone not spoken yet? Even if those people aren't the wolves, they're not helping us figure this out either.
Racetyme

Postby Racetyme » Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:14 am

Nick hasn't said a word, and Hf has been lurking in the corner. I think everyone else has been talkative.
AoM

Postby AoM » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:28 am

HF has had connection issues, but I've let him know that he can still join in. I haven't heard much from Nick. :?
Sparkle

Postby Sparkle » Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:32 am

Racetyme is a wolf. I can not reveal how I know this, but I will point out one clue to everyone. Deadboy originally voted for Racetyme and told us he was a wolf before everyone ignored him and began voting that Deadboy was a wolf instead. Once Deadboy revealed himself to be the reverse seer no one remembered the claim he made about Racetyme and it has now dawned on me that no one remembered because Racetyme immediately turned our attention on to Pie. *She turns to Racetyme.* You had me fooled, but I know who you are and you will not get away with this!

vote Racetyme
a day without cantr, is a day spent in bed convulsing and suffering from withdrawl

Return to “Forum Games”