Reports ending up in spam folder

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Alutka

Reports ending up in spam folder

Postby Alutka » Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:40 am

Someone raised this on the Polish forum. Reports are now automatically viewed as spam by some of the mailboxes (at least gmail does). The first report which ended up in spam is the one from day 4824.
“Man sacrifices his health in order to make money.
Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. He is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”
Snowdrop

Re: Reports ending up in spam folder

Postby Snowdrop » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:40 pm

Thanks for posting, I just went and rescued the last 6 from the spam folder *phew* I really need to check my email more often...
Kyriel

Postby Kyriel » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:30 pm

Yeah, was just about to post this myself, then forgot. I think they've been dropping in there ever since the addition of automated reports. Before then, some of them went to the inbox and some to "promotions". (I have no idea how gmail determines this...)
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:47 pm

Just so you all know, this is not happening on Yahoo mail. One will occasionally end up there but it's rare.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:00 pm

Set up a separate folder and a filter for all Cantr email to prevent this from ever happening to you.
Read about my characters by following this link.

Return to “General Support”