Bone tools

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

SekoETC

Bone tools

Postby SekoETC » Fri May 07, 2004 9:20 am

Are bone tools any use? At least you cannot use a bone needle to make bone earrings (sounds silly, because I would say the needle in that case is only for piercing the earlobe, not the earring..) and using bone knife instead of an ordinary knife doesn't work out at all. So, let me guess, bone needle is useless and bone knife can only be used in hunting? Am I right?
Not-so-sad panda
kroner

Postby kroner » Fri May 07, 2004 11:09 am

actually, i'm not sure why you're having that problem. i just made a pair of bone earings with a bone knife and a bone needle. they should be every bit as useful as their non-bone counterparts.
DOOM!
.::. MysticGötén .::.

Postby .::. MysticGötén .::. » Fri May 07, 2004 11:28 am

In my experience, bone tools are the same as "normal" tools. The only difference lies in the materials needed to make the tool.

Perhaps you are using the wrong tools to make your stuff.
.::. MŷštíçGötéñ .::.

...You have never driven a car untill you drive a Honda....

The future is dark
The past is gray
Why even bother
... it all fades away
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Fri May 07, 2004 1:20 pm

Argh! I must have blown it somehow.. Well, I gotta try again then. Good thing to hear the stuff ain't crap anyway. Thanks, people! I'm just wondering what went wrong..
Not-so-sad panda

Return to “General Support”