Back Button on clothing page

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Bowser

Back Button on clothing page

Postby Bowser » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:48 pm

When I look over the different types of clthing to make, if you choose one, I get a description of the clothes as well as two options: 1) Back to Clothing Section, or 2) Continue to Manufacturing.

But the page with all the types of clothing on it has no back button.

I can use my Browser back button to navigate out of there, but I have to hit BACK like eight times because of all the clothing items I looked at.

This may not make sense, just know that we are missing a way out of the clothing page.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Sat Mar 13, 2004 8:50 pm

Something that annoys me on the clothing page is if I look at soemthing, go back to the main clothing page, and try to clikc on something else, all it does is refresh. I have to click it again, to visit another clothe.
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:09 pm

Yeah, I hate that too. I'm sure they'll fix it. Plus, put all the clothing in catagories like the tools/weapons/machines/etc list too, I bet.
-- Anthony Roberts
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:43 pm

NiTeFyRe wrote:Something that annoys me on the clothing page is if I look at soemthing, go back to the main clothing page, and try to clikc on something else, all it does is refresh. I have to click it again, to visit another clothe.

If you look at one piece of clothing and use your browser's back button and then look at another piece of clthing, it automatically makes you start that project. The only way to look at multiple clothing pieces is to use the "back to clothing selection" link and then to select another piece of clothing... and thats when I have to use my browser back button 10 times to get back out.
nitefyre

Postby nitefyre » Sat Mar 13, 2004 10:56 pm

Hah I see now. *quickly loads up Naron page and ish relieved* Thats odd, didn't make no clothing.
Sho

Postby Sho » Sun Mar 14, 2004 3:48 am

This is somewhat tangential:
Could a back button be added for the note pages as well? My browser won't let me use Back on Cantr.
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Sun Mar 14, 2004 1:44 pm

Sho wrote:This is somewhat tangential:
Could a back button be added for the note pages as well? My browser won't let me use Back on Cantr.

Does it just not work? Or, does your Back button feel like greying out in spite of you? Try holding ALT and pressing your left arrow key, that also goes back, and if it works, then horray. Otherwise, no idea how you can get back... How do you do it currently? :?:
-- Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:17 pm

I've moved this post to the General Support board, because it's a problem rather than suggestion.

As well, I've noticed that the situation is half fixed. You can click the "Back to Clothing Selection Page" and go back, then click an item and it will load properly. But if you hit your browsers back button, instead of clicking the link, it will merely reload the page - WHich needs to be fixed.

As well, there's no button on the clothing list to go back to the game, so you have to go back a dozen pages to get to the game.
-- Anthony Roberts

Return to “General Support”