why are all my spanish chars on a german island?

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Meh

Postby Meh » Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:21 pm

So how dies spawning work on this island?

Is it that spanish and german spawn people centrically anywhere on the island?
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:08 pm

He? The same as anywhere in Cantr. It counts the number of characters on a specific language (that speak that language) and then calculates the spawningchance based on that. Has nothing to do with 'islands' (the computer cannot recognize islands, really) but with locations.
Nick

Postby Nick » Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:21 pm

Jos Elkink wrote:He? The same as anywhere in Cantr. It counts the number of characters on a specific language (that speak that language) and then calculates the spawningchance based on that. Has nothing to do with 'islands' (the computer cannot recognize islands, really) but with locations.

So I guess inter-languages cant mate, and I think it would be interesting if the anglophones invaded and assimilated the other language groups.... :lol:
kroner

Postby kroner » Thu Mar 11, 2004 8:19 pm

yes, that's good to hear. much more realistic to spawn charaters of certain language groups by where other speakers are, not by island. i was asking about that before atually... now i have my answer.
DOOM!

Return to “General Support”