boat stuck on a coast yet again

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

SierraBreez

boat stuck on a coast yet again

Postby SierraBreez » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:10 am

I already mentioned this to cosmo but i need help with my boat.

It keeps saying every turn that it hit a coast and stopped moving. I have tried all different kinds of directions to try and get out of it and nothing seems to be working.

Please help, i don't know what info you need to look into it though.
Sho

Postby Sho » Sun Feb 29, 2004 4:19 am

Someone's boat went through a "hole" in the coast and ended up on land once, if I recall correctly. Maybe that's what happened to your boat. I expect you should give the name and approximate location of your character and boat.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Sun Feb 29, 2004 6:50 am

Sho wrote:Someone's boat went through a "hole" in the coast and ended up on land once, if I recall correctly. Maybe that's what happened to your boat. I expect you should give the name and approximate location of your character and boat.

That was my boat.

And the reason why your boat might be stuck is because you keep heading in the same direction as to where the land is. If you did change direction you still might be heading at land. Or it could do with the borders being messed up and I can kinda fix that (or make it worse :? ).

So send me a PM with the boat's name and around what areas it is around if you know and I can probably go see if it is a border problem and fix it and if I can't fix then maybe I will be able to post in New Lands and Jos will be able to fix it.

As far as the boat being stuck, I can't help you with getting it unstuck. That is definitely a Programming Department issue.

Return to “General Support”