Corset

Forum for general requests for support for players. Both staff members and veteran players can help new players with problems they encounter. No chatting in this forum, please.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Thu May 27, 2004 12:10 pm

The Hunter wrote:LOL.... :lol:

Now that Anthony finally knows what the issue is, he can start thinking about the solution. Since explaining the question to him took nearly 1 page, I wonder how long it will take untill.... :wink:

(Just getting even, Anthony :P ).

I understand this might be some kind of running gag between the two of you. However, I'd like to point out, that, in a dialogue with a customer/user, it is quite usual that finding out what the wishes/problems are takes about three quarters of the entire dialogue.

Since Cheshierekat's problem is a strange one, I would think that Anthony found the nature of the issue effectively, and also efficiently. So, from an objective point of view, there's really nothing funny here. It's a routine dialogue that likely happens thousands of times between people who have problems and people who understand problems.

Apart from that, Cheshiere, would you be able tell me the name of your character who's wearing the corset, and also the name of the character who claims not to see it? I would suggest to send that info per PM.

If you happen to send it within maybe an hour, I might be able to fix it today, otherwise it will take till after the weekend. ;)
Anthony Roberts

Postby Anthony Roberts » Thu May 27, 2004 12:45 pm

Although I'm 'all' for having Thomas on my side, I have to just plainly agree.

Hunter, would you rather I assume what she was trying to say, and report that, later to realise I understood wrong? :P I bet you would, just so they'd laugh at me! :D

But, no, seriously. You need to understand something before you can do anything about it. So what if it took me awhile to get it? At least I got it in time. And it didn't take like, 5 weeks or so. More like one day.

So, Hunter, if you want to make fun of me - GO FOR IT - Because it's funny. But Thomas might come after you ;)
-- Anthony Roberts
Cheshierekat

Postby Cheshierekat » Thu May 27, 2004 5:02 pm

I still think all of you boys are silly. Except Thomas of course.
When people tell me that great minds think alike, all I can do is look at them and think "oh you dirty, dirty bastard"

Return to “General Support”