Cantr Second Life Group

General chitchat, advertisements for other services, and other non-Cantr-related topics

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Doug R.

Cantr Second Life Group

Postby Doug R. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:54 pm

All,

I want to start a Cantr group in SL, but I need at least one person to join or else they'll delete it. This will be the group description:

A group for players of Cantr II that use SL to render their Cantr II characters. Exchange ideas, share your new clothing finds and photo landmarks, or meet up to chat in character or out of character. Use only your own characters please.

Sometimes even our characters need a break from their world! (CR applies! SL is not an extension of Cantr.)

Let me know if you're interested, and I'll post back here when the group is live.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
Henkie

Re: Cantr Second Life Group

Postby Henkie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Are you becoming addicted to SL, Doug? And be honest with your fellow cantrians!
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:56 pm

Yes. :oops:

Though, I have it under control. Really.
Henkie

Postby Henkie » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 pm

Uhu, you can quit anytime you want right?
Mitch79

Postby Mitch79 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:08 pm

Hmm. Wonder if Second life needs a Naedell. I haven't been on second life in forever lol
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Fri Apr 05, 2013 3:12 pm

I tried Second Life several years ago and just couldn't get into it. I think there were issues with my computer at the time as well. I couldn't quite understand the random creations (inventions or whatever they were) sitting around that seemed to do nothing and had no meaning.
“Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:07 pm

Mitch79 wrote:Hmm. Wonder if Second life needs a Naedell. I haven't been on second life in forever lol

Oh yes it does!

Henkie wrote:Uhu, you can quit anytime you want right?

Quit what? Who?

Black Canyon wrote:I tried Second Life several years ago and just couldn't get into it. I think there were issues with my computer at the time as well. I couldn't quite understand the random creations (inventions or whatever they were) sitting around that seemed to do nothing and had no meaning.

I never understood it either. I just used it to render images for my characters. Then my favorite character got a mind of her own and realized she could do more in SL than stand around looking pretty for a camera. Once she discovered rock music clubs, there was no stopping her. Now I have fantasies of buying land and recreating her town in SL (this will never happen, I'm too cheap to spend my money on something so frivolous).
mojomuppet

Postby mojomuppet » Sat Apr 06, 2013 12:43 pm

Sl has a lady with the title of Rau. I have seen her many times. :P
3005-7.35: You expertly kill a giraffe using a bare fist.

Return to “Non-Cantr-Related Discussion”