Funny or interesting IC quotes

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:06 am

697-2: Man in Krif says: "Errr... Drojf rather than Krif. If you need something delievered to Krif do it yourself. *chuckles*"

697-2: Man in Krif says: "The Rangers also deal with communications between towns. If anyone needs anything delivered to Krif or Seatown Forest, I could probably do it for them."
Last edited by sammigurl61190 on Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:10 am

That isn't all that funny... unless of course the man saying that is in Krif, in which case you might want to add that.
"There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued."

Thomas H. Huxley
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:11 am

Hehehe...happy? :D
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Sun Dec 28, 2003 2:47 am

Woman: "Does anyone know the way to Dory?"

Other Woman: "Pok Mountains East to Pok Mountains Something to Pok Mountains Something to Klojt Mountains Something to Klojt Mountains Something to Doryiskom."
The Lurker

Postby The Lurker » Sun Dec 28, 2003 3:53 am

sammigurl61190 wrote:Hehehe...happy? :D

Yes. So happy, in fact, that I can barely contain my enthusiasm for your four word edit. I feel a burst of emoticons coming on...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D *

*This reckless use of emoticons was executed by a professional and should not be tried without the proper training. Please enjoy the Cantr II Forum, and remember to use emoticons responsibly.
"There is no greater mistake than the hasty conclusion that opinions are worthless because they are badly argued."

Thomas H. Huxley
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:50 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROTFLMFAO
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:22 pm

Woman: "Nice to meet you also, sir. I`m ********. Would you mind being a little more polite so i don`t have to kill you?"
sammigurl61190

Postby sammigurl61190 » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:16 pm

710-5: Woman says: "*sighs, looking at her chest* Nevermind."

710-5: Woman says: "*contemplates cutting her long blonde curls and decides against it, seeing as her developed chest would give her away*"

710-5: Woman says: "*giggles at ____* I`ll buy your ID card. It might be neat to pretend to be a man."
Bowser

Postby Bowser » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:31 pm

A new spawn enters appears from the dust in the middle of a close knit town. He enters every building that is unlocked and then takes some materials from the storage silo... and then he inquired,

"Can I borrow someones vehicle for a short while? I have a lot of things I could give you in payment."

Its not the funniest quote in the world, but it made the towns people laugh as they carted him off to jail.
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:56 pm

:lol: That would have been funny to watch
Nick

Postby Nick » Sat Jan 10, 2004 9:21 pm

jeslange wrote::lol: That would have been funny to watch

It was.... :lol:

Anyway, one of my favorite characters in the game (hes not me), and the best to quote, is Redfish Jones.

Heres a good redfishism;

Redfish Jones says: "Can someone remind me how much nickel the stair needs still?... I think 9g is enough, but I can`t remember."

Hargrove says: "how much nickel the stair needs? I never knew what nickel was good for. What`s a stair?"

Redfish Jones says: "For ascension... and also decension."
Ash

Postby Ash » Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:34 pm

You see a man in his twenties hurt a woman in her twenties using a hunting bow.

a man in his twenties says: "get out of my way you fat assed women, you smell like sh*t."
west

Postby west » Tue Jan 13, 2004 4:32 am

712-7: a man in his fourties says: "and piers had always been the mayor of cantr city. and a bunch of other towns he saw fit to oversee. that had been happening before many of you were even born."

712-7: a man in his fourties says: "i am sure piers has not abandoned nothing. you would not know because you still believe what you see. it happens when you are young. youll understand later. a building is nothing, he has many here. he will be back, i know it."

Piers Anthony has evidentally always been the mayor of Cantr City. Also, Ladvicitavoi, Blaman, Pok, Karnon Forest, and Amsterdam.
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:44 pm

Yes, I remember those notes. Piers Anthony and his free colonies or something. No one ever paid attention to them at the time but I guess we can kick our asses now for not. :lol:
jeslange

Postby jeslange » Sun Jan 25, 2004 3:03 am

Those who had chars go insane in P.D.S. around this time period might appreciate this. By the way, we have not had conversations with any flora there in recent years.

513-6: Ad says: "and we`re back! i`m live in Pok Desert South, with the road crew from Pok. I have with me Murrot Lange, chief of construction for this zone. Murrot, what can we expect in the way of delays along this section of the highway?"

513-6: Murrot Lange says: "Well Ad, today`s sandstorms have been a real pain in the eye for pedestrians and road workers alike. Some paths are still muddy from last night`s freak rainstorm, and several people have fallen dead from starvation causing a ten-person pile up."

513-6: Murrot Lange says: "In other news, there seems to be an outbreak of "raw crack" in the area, so everyone please take extra care to shake all the sand out of those hard to reach places."

Return to “General Discussion”