Dictature?

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Solfius

Postby Solfius » Wed Aug 27, 2003 9:00 am

my personal view is that Siom is expanding in Quillanoi, they seem to be getting a tad bit totalitarian, with the name giving or be arrested and liberal punishments, and building a permanent office there, they don't seem to intend to go soon.

I think you ought to program destroying things so we can burn it to the ground :twisted:
ephiroll

Postby ephiroll » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:48 pm

Actually, Siom walks a thin line, if something were to happen to a couple key chars then Siom could very well turn into the next Lad, only much stronger out of the gate then Lad ever thought about, although I don't know how likly it would be for Siom to actually do that, there are alot of checks and balances, Siom has spread influence, not power, all the areas surrounding Siom contain efficent leaders in their own right who could prevent such a thing from happening, or even be the source of it themselves. In short, Siom's prosperity depends on the town's reputation, not on the power of her military. But as far as the deputy post goes, I was under the impression that Quil had given permission for the post to be built.
http://www.ephiroll.com
Jeremiah 'Jerry' Donaldson
Solfius

Postby Solfius » Wed Aug 27, 2003 4:57 pm

I heard nothing about it being allowed, but then it is a free town to do stuff like that. It's just that free towns are awfully easy to absorb like that
Meh

Postby Meh » Wed Aug 27, 2003 5:40 pm

That reminds me of the failed communist agenda.

There thought was to have a "temporary" goverment until all the "opressive goverments" could be removed from the globe then all towns would be "free towns".

A "free town" on it's own is nice but it's as long lasting as free chesscake.

Return to “General Discussion”