The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

General out-of-character discussion among players of Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

ToxikCoffee

Re: The I AM thread. (The 4-day rule applies!)

Postby ToxikCoffee » Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:16 pm

sky wrote:...finally on an adventure if we can all get on the same page?
....found happiness when least expected
.... heart failure
....heart failure
.....heart failure
....heart failure
...lost the zest to live. Died by my own potions.
....there must be more to life than booze, right?
....not sure about anything anymore.
...heart failure
...heart failure
.....sailing
.....onto more traveling
....heart failure
.....forced into an adventure but hoping consequences aren't too severe.
...figuring this place out.

I am sad reading this.
"My most traumatizing moment was being stuck in a cage without ice cream. Also I eat my hamburgers like I eat my hockey pucks."
Owlette
Game Mechanics Member

Postby Owlette » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:40 am

1. 'Sweater Weather' by The Neighbourhood
These hearts adore,Everyone the other beat hardest for. Inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour, Coming down. One love, two mouths. One love, one house. No shirt, no blouse. Just us, you find out, Nothing that I wouldn't wanna tell you about, no no no, cause it's too cold for you here, and now, so let me hold both your hands in the holes of my sweater."

2. 'Sugar' by Maroon 5
"I'm hurting, baby, I'm broken down. I need your loving, loving, I need it now. When I'm without you, I'm something weak. You got me begging, begging, I'm on my knees. I don't wanna be needing your love. I just wanna be deep in your love. And it's killing me when you're away, ooh, baby,
'Cause I really don't care where you are, I just wanna be there where you are... And I gotta get one little taste."

3. 'Wish you Were Here' by Avril Lavigne
"All those crazy things you said, you left them running through my head. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here. All those crazy things we did, didn't think about it, just went with it. You're always there, you're everywhere, but right now I wish you were here."

4. 'Come Sail Away' by Styx
"I look to the sea, reflections in the waves spark my memory... Some happy, some sad, I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had. We lived happily forever, so the story goes. But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold, But we'll try best that we can to carry on. A gathering of angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said: They said come sail away, come sail away, Come sail away with me now. Come sail away, come sail away, Come sail away with me."

5. 'Love me Dead' by Ludo
"Love me cancerously, Like a salt-sore soaked in the sea. High-maintenance means You're a gluttonous queen, Narcissistic and mean. Kill me romantically, Fill my soul with vomit Then ask me for a piece of gum. Bitter and dumb, You're my sugarplum. You're awful, I love you! She moves through moonbeams slowly. She knows just how to hold me. And when her edges soften, Her body is my coffin. I know she drains me slowly. She wears me down to bones in bed... Must be the sign on my head That says, oh, Love me dead! Love me dead!"

6. 'Far from Never' by Pretty Reckless
"You cried, the fire just died. It's gone forever. And the chance to live our lives, it's gone forever. And where we stand tonight, it's where we stand tonight, so far from never. You said you'd never let me down... You said you'd never let me down.."

7. 'Waiting for the end to Come' by Linkin Park
"What was left when that fire was gone? I thought it felt right but that right was wrong. All caught up in the eye of the storm, And trying to figure out what it's like moving on. And I don't even know what kind of things I said, My mouth kept moving and my mind went dead. So I'm picking up the pieces, now where to begin... The hardest part of ending is starting again."

8. 'Opheliac' by Emilie Autumn
"You know the games I play and the words I say when I want my own way. You know the lies I tell when you've gone through Hell and I say I can't stay. You know how hard it can be to keep believing in me when everything and everyone becomes my enemy and when there's nothing more you can do, I'm going to blame it on you. It's not the way I want to be. I only hope that in the end you will see, it's the Opheliac in me."

9. 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars
"I remember tears streaming down your face When I said, "I'll never let you go." When all those shadows almost killed your light I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone," But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight. Just close your eyes, The sun is going down, You'll be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, You and I'll be safe and sound."

10. 'Dancing Queen' by Abba
"Friday night and the lights are low. Looking out for the place to go. Where they play the right music, getting in the swing, You come in to look for a king. Anybody could be that guy. Night is young and the music's high. With a bit of rock music, everything is fine. You're in the mood for a dance,
And when you get the chance... You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen. Dancing Queen, feel the beat from the tambourine.
You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, digging the Dancing Queen."

11. 'Another one Bites the Dust' by Queen
"Are you happy, are you satisfied? How long can you stand the heat? Out of the doorway the bullets rip, To the sound of the beat.
Another one bites the dust, Another one bites the dust. And another one gone, and another one gone, Another one bites the dust. Hey, I'm gonna get you, too. Another one bites the dust."
Neva

Postby Neva » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:08 am

I woke up today with this poem rolling repeatedly in my mind, it describes one of my characters.

- I Have Dreamed Of You So Much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XshQgXjmsec
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:53 am

I AM...
dead (but you might have known that already)
dead (and Snickie never bothered to figure out why)
sleeping (but is that anything new?)
HUNGRYYYYYYYYY (thank you for feeding me the good stuff even though I'm sleepy!)
sleeping (I haven't woken up in RL years I think)

Ladies and gentlemen, I have only three characters.
Finch

Postby Finch » Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:09 pm

I am...
... Sewing, sewing, sewing!
... Searching, probably in vain.
... Locked up and bored out of my mind.
... Overwhelmed and drunk.
... Feeling undervalued.
... Pingin' for a fight!
... On the run.
... Quietly musing over how to realise my bad intentions.
The human version of the one hundred emoji
Rocket Frog

Postby Rocket Frog » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:22 am

I am... Heartbroken, and totally miserable.
I am... Bored.
I am... Feeling the wind in my face!!
I am... Descending an endless stair into madness, while I quietly do my day to day taska.
I am... Disolving inside, while I smile!!
PaintedbyRoses

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 am

I am...playing again!

I am...
... on the last leg of my long walk to find a magical land!
... sitting in my stolen dinghy trying like mad to kill enough animals with big bones so that I can build a kayak.
... a golden prince off on a youthful adventure.
... about to die of animal wounds while I slowly starve. If I could just finish that bone spear!
... in a strange place, happily performing a task to help my town.
... on my own, starting from scratch but doing OK.
... someone who has committed a terrible crime and I don't even realize it. Life is great!
... in love with my sleepy, quiet community. I can't wait to find out what else I can do for my friends here.
Owlette
Game Mechanics Member

Postby Owlette » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:19 pm

I am...
...Excited and nervous! Once these pieces are finished, we will be on our way to a new adventure together.
...So happy to finally have alone time with her fiance again!
...Finally better at this hunting thing. Maybe the animals will stop trying to eat me.
...So very sleepy. The waves lull me into sleep. And hoping the next town will be easier to understand.
...Hungry. And irritated. Nothing out of the ordinary there.
...Getting warmed up after the cold blizzard.
...On a mission.
...Homesick! Looking forward to continue her building efforts, especially now that she has a helper.
...Worried. For herself and her partner.
...Sleeping in the garden.
...Cooking while watching all these self absorbed, pompous men. Leaving might not be too bad.

Postby 15454 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:35 am

I am

...Biding my time.
PaintedbyRoses

Postby PaintedbyRoses » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:06 am

15454 wrote:I am

...Biding my time.

Aren't we all?
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:06 am

Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:31 pm

I am dead, but if I came back then I would be...

... confused and ready to go back. There's nothing here for me.
... duck being dead.
... searching for her again to apologize
... sharing my experience of being dead with the world and searching for others like myself
... ready to go back. No point without them and they probably hate me for dying anyway
... go sailing. It'd be sad without her but why waste my second chance?
... ????????? WHAT IS GOING ON
... picking up where I left off.
... alone probably but maybe not. Part of the ship. Part of the crew.
... screaming but I don't even know why
... I was never really alive
... I tried to off myself for a reason.
... SCARING EVERYONE BECAUSE I'M A ZOMBIE MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
... resuming my role as a cog.
... enjoying life again as much as I could (but let's be real, probably not, I have no social skills, only sex skills)
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:50 pm

Snickie wrote:I am dead, but if I came back then I would be...

I don't understand what this means...
“Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain
Rocket Frog

Postby Rocket Frog » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:58 pm

Black Canyon wrote:
Snickie wrote:I am dead, but if I came back then I would be...

I don't understand what this means...

At the #mentors channel Josh said that chars are never erased from the database, and changing just 1 variable would make any char to come back to life again :D.
So we started talking, discussing, and even joking about that.
Black Canyon

Postby Black Canyon » Sun Sep 06, 2020 5:05 pm

Rocket Frog wrote:
At the #mentors channel Josh said that chars are never erased from the database, and changing just 1 variable would make any char to come back to life again :D.
So we started talking, discussing, and even joking about that.

Does that mean any characters ever?
“Now and then we had the hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates.”

― Mark Twain

Return to “General Discussion”