The New Gods

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

freiana

Re: The New Gods

Postby freiana » Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:54 pm

It will frighten nobody, as it seems like an accident. A useless victim. *she shakes her head* He does not know the pain.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:03 pm

*He laughs joyfully, appearing in the Void with the children. He snaps his fingers, causing an enormous dark castle to appear. He releases the children from the shadows, and he grins, gesturing to the castle* Well, little ones, this is your new home!
dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:11 pm

The children, still very young, are amazed at what they see. However, more than anything, they are frightened. It is not long before all three are crying, essentially calling for their mother to save them.
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:53 pm

*His dog barking besides him, Thomos appears besides Isophot, he looks mad, his breathing fast and heavy* Iso, see what you did! Do you know anything about raising children at all?
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:11 am

No. *He snaps at Thomos, patting one of the children's shoulder* But they'll be fine. It's none of your concern.
freiana

Postby freiana » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:46 am

*she appears, her mouth a thin line as she watches the children. She turns to Isopoth* They are not yours to take. They will die here if you keep them.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:02 pm

*Concern flashes over his eyes for an instant, but then he sneers at her* Oh, what nonsense! They will have anything they could ever need here!
freiana

Postby freiana » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:43 pm

*she looks at him, her eyes cold* This is not their place. If I say they will die if you keep them here, then they will.
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:44 pm

*Thomos frowns looking at the two, then teleports his voice into Isopoth's head, like a whisper to him*
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:35 am

*He frowns slightly as Thomos speaks, putting his hands in his pockets* Hmm... Well, I -guess- I could... *He sighs* Fine. I'll hire an earth nanny for the tykes.
freiana

Postby freiana » Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:49 am

*her voice is still slightly sharp* They must live between the humans and not between the Gods. Let them go.
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:05 pm

And where would they go? *He smiles cruelly* It's not like they have any parents anymore.
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:50 pm

Arathamea were listening other god's conversation, after Isopoth's latest sentence, he snaps his fingers again and appears to behind Isopoth.* I am sure there would be better parents on ground, and also I'm sure there are people who could take care of these kids. As much I enjoy watching fights and things like that, I'm not able to accept these kid's death, they are just too young to die Isop.
Snickie
RD/HR Member/Translator-English (LD)

Postby Snickie » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:22 pm

Name: Ame (almost everyone calls her "Faible", and few mortals know her actual name)
Appearance: probably the most human-looking of the gods, a tiny frail-looking woman with curly white-blonde hair, pale skin, and eyes that change color between light lavender and dark gray. Her pale skin is covered in random dirt splotches and her hair is tangled and frizzy, as if she doesn't have enough time to bathe or groom properly. Her skin clings to her frame, as if she doesn't have enough time to eat. There are circles underneath her eyes, as if she doesn't get enough sleep. And yet somehow she is always on her toes, ready to scamper away whenever she's needed. She wears a raggedy, faded purple-and-gray dress.
Personality: She is very jumpy, mostly due to the stress of her duty. She has very little time to consider the wants and desires of the souls over their needs, and such a burden only increases her stress level. She's too busy to argue with anybody who says she only messes things up. She has a well-known, very strong dislike for the god of twins. She seems to always be in hysterics.
Portfolio: Souls. She is responsible for keeping souls intact with their bodies, and preserving body life with the soul has strayed away, as well as promoting the growth of children souls. She also facilitates the temporary removal of souls from their bodies to the land of dreams and to prevent permanent soul damage whenever the body is being traumatized. She is ALWAYS busy, and her only (known) help is from the goddess of death, who transports souls to wherever souls from dead bodies go. Unfortunately, being so much of a "behind the scenes" goddess, it seems as if very few subjects know anything about her.
Weaknesses: She has little time for anything but managing souls, and thus she gets very little sustenance. This makes her somewhat weak, and definitely makes her look like a mess, and is thus the target of many jeers and jabs by those who don't understand her role.

-=-=-=-=-

Faible scurries around making sure souls are staying intact. Suddenly she hears the cries of the triplets crying for their mother, and rushes there, giving a pained look to Thomos as she tightens their holds on their spirits.
freiana

Postby freiana » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:28 pm

*she looks between Ama and Isopoth, a short flash of doubt on her face* Isopoth... Take them back or I'll take them to my halls. Out of your reach.

Return to “Forum Games”