The New Gods

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

freiana

Re: The New Gods

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:28 pm

*she doesn't react to the hug at all, keeps looking straight ahead* Two people from elderdom, a mother after giving birth, a child whose parents couldn't afford food, and... the younger brother of this man *she motions to Pter shortly*, the one he tried to feed with his stealing. *she looks in another direction* If you listen well you can hear their mother crying.
Last edited by freiana on Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:35 pm

A pity. *He tilts his head to the side, smiling slightly* Ah, yes, I can hear her! Isn't it wonderful?
freiana

Postby freiana » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:40 pm

It isn't. You do not know how it feels.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:41 pm

*he sighs* I don't believe it's wonderful, seeing your children die... You know what, I think I'll plant some nice triplets on you, see how you'd handle their deaths... *He snaps his fingers, then disappears*
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 pm

Do what you will! *He grins, shouting into the air with glee* I'll have three new disciples on this world to do my bidding!
dingo13and7

Postby dingo13and7 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am

The broiling atmosphere surrounding the gods begins to have an impact on the settlement of Bakana. Through Isopoth's influence, the nearest humans feeling an inner stirring, a call to chaos. Soon, three men are beating a fourth, through the sheer joy of chaos. A woman rips out her own hair, shouting both profanities and blessing to any and all animals that she sees. Fortunately, a woman carrying her child sees the riot and is able to avoid almost certain death--a life saved through the intervention of Thomos. Giving honour to Niato, three town guardsmen rush to the defense of the beaten man, refusing to draw their weapons on unarmed--though violent--men. Finally, Thavitika is honoured as the profane-blessed and now hairless woman is runover by an out-of-control carriage. Even still, it is a chaotic scene.
"Shadow heard himself laugh, over the sound of the music. He was happy...He was going around and around and around again...
Then the lights went out, and Shadow saw the gods."
-Neil Gaiman, "American Gods"
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:47 pm

*Arathamea snaps his fingers and comes the place he left before and he glances at the world and sees the chaotic happenings* Hm.. I should probably do something to stop them... though... it is very irresistable to go there and watch for while *Arathamea thinks for while till he snaps his fingers and disappers on one of village house's roof to look the chaos*
freiana

Postby freiana » Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:29 am

*she hurries to the dead woman and touches her shortly, then turns to Isopoth* Get out of here... Please...
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:17 pm

Wha? But why? *He pouts, crossing his arms* The madness will continue, I assure you, with or without my presence. *He smiles* I am more of a... facilitator, anyway. Why, without me, it could go completely out of hand! *he gestures to the violent men, grinning* This is nothing!
freiana

Postby freiana » Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:49 pm

*she points at the dead woman on the ground, tears rolling down her cheeks, but her voice stays steady and mostly devoid of emotions* What is this? Is this nothing too? She went mad because of you, the carriage went uncontrollable because of you, she is -dead- without you. *she turns to Thomos* She had triplets and their father left. They are missing their mother already, but when they find out this, their grief will be terrible.
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:33 pm

*His eyes pulse green for a second, and then he frowns in mock sadness* Alas, you are right, lady. Perhaps... I should claim the triplets for my own? *He smiles softly to Thomos* You were the one who wanted to give me triplets, right?
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 pm

*Thomos nods slowly* Hmm... This might be the opportunity, yeah... *he grins wryly* Okay, have them... Love them, feed them, teach them. As good as you can... But remember, when you're no good... *he lets his voice die out softly, then vanishes, continuing his work*
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
freiana

Postby freiana » Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:57 pm

*she shakes her head slowly* In the end, they will all be mine... *she shrugs lightly and disappears, reappearing in the house of an important but old man, touching him softly* Your days are over, sir...
NostalgicMelody7

Postby NostalgicMelody7 » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:40 pm

*He chuckles, clasping his hands together, and fades into the darkness, only to reappear in the triplets' home. He smiles warmly to them, holding a hand out to them* Children, your mother is gone... I realize that this is terrible news, but if you would like to survive in this world, then come with me.
Tyson

Postby Tyson » Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:48 pm

*He hears a quiet voice through the roof he were sitting saying: 'Children, your mother is gone... I realize that this is terrible news, but if you would like to survive in this world, then come with me.' and recognizes it to Isopoth's talk* Hm.. Why he's taking those children.. *He jumps off the roof and lands smoothly in front of the door. He opens the door, walks in and seeks Isopoth with his eyes untill he see him and asks* Hm, why is god of Chaos now saving three child's life? Isn't chaos anymore more like things outside this house happening at this very moment than saving some children?

Return to “Forum Games”