Link the Words in the DISassociation Game -Game

Forum to play non-Cantr related games on the forum

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Link the Words in the DISassociation Game -Game

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:06 pm

I've been thinking about this for a while. The objective is to find a connection between the words that were supposed to be completely not associated with each other, in other words to prove why they fail. If no one can figure out a connection then the word wins.

First pair
See & Blind

Blindness is the lack of seeing.

Next to compare: Blind & Cod

To avoid confusion, when a new page is reached, link to the page where the next pair of words is found so that people wouldn't have trouble searching.
Last edited by SekoETC on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Not-so-sad panda
Darkle-ish

Postby Darkle-ish » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:14 pm

Don't make fun of me. It's not my fault I didn't figure it out at first.
"Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way to far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them." -George Carlin, an amazing man.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:59 pm

I'm not making fun of you, sometimes there's a connection even if the things would seem far fetched. Like for example chocolate and cement both start with C, are physical substances, are pretty much liquid when they are cast into shape. It's nothing personal. Please don't get offended.
Not-so-sad panda
Darkle-ish

Postby Darkle-ish » Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Sure you aren't. :wink:
"Gee, I sure would like to set those people on fire over there. But I'm way to far away to get the job done. If only I had something that would throw flame on them." -George Carlin, an amazing man.
Solutions Maximus

Postby Solutions Maximus » Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:33 am

Blind and Cod

Both are one syllable, have one vowel in the middle, and end in the letter d.
"Turn on, tune in, and drop out."
formerly known as hf

Postby formerly known as hf » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:32 pm

This is more my style :)

Cod and Disinfectant.

Disinfectant of some kind would most likely be used to clean kitchen work surfaces after preparing raw cod.
Whoever you vote for.

The government wins.
Darkle-ish

Postby Darkle-ish » Tue Jul 10, 2007 10:40 pm

Disinfectant and port-a-potty.

Well...the port-a-potty is in serious need of disinfectant, and neither of the words use the vowel 'u'.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:10 am

port-a-potty & table

When I was a kid, I pooped under a table as a protest. I have also used a port-a-potty. So the common factor is poop. Also they are both shaped pretty much like a rectangle on top.
I must say people are coming up with amazingly clever explanations that I wouldn't thought about. I was thinking that cod and disinfectant are both wet, at least when the cod is in it's natural habitat. XD
Not-so-sad panda
Smellfungus

Postby Smellfungus » Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:11 pm

Erm... I thought the point was to get other people to find a connection? Maybe I'm wrong. And the whole letter/syllable thing is a bit too easy for my liking.

Table and Silicon Implants
Leo Luncid

Postby Leo Luncid » Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:25 am

Eh, you're supposed to find the connection between words from here in order. But I guess I could find a similarity between your choice of words.
Smellfungus wrote:Table and Silicon Implants

If I'm speculating this right, there is a point where the table and the implants meet during breast surgery.

Moving on...

Table and clouds:

I remember these two parachuters sitting on part of what looks like a living room all stuck together somehow, including the table. They would get off the plane with it and fall into the sky still seated for some time.

Next to compare: clouds and newt
zohaa3492

Re: Link the Words in the DISassociation Game -Game

Postby zohaa3492 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:07 am

That's it, we definately need to have a poll of how many forum-goers are into kinky stuff.
We provide fast success in HP2-Z30 marks in IBM latest resource Alabama Agricultural and Mechanical University Our 646-578 contains all those California Institute of Technology You can get our Rasmussen College

Return to “Forum Games”