Improbable Island

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Friar Briar

Improbable Island

Postby Friar Briar » Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:47 am

Improbable Island

It is a little bit like KoL, Hunt the Wumpus, and Shartak/UD combined with multi-player chat. The humor is British, very British. And it's 18+ only because of the risque language and humor.
Rebma

Re: Improbable Island

Postby Rebma » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 am

This says nothing for my patience or abilities (ok, a little drunk) but I got as far as depositing things in a bank and getting free stuff before I realized I had no fucking clue what was going on or what I was supposed to be doing. Rp? No? Two separate chat boxes what?

So I quit. :lol:
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
computaertist

Postby computaertist » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:39 am

Rebma wrote:This says nothing for my patience or abilities (ok, a little drunk) but I got as far as depositing things in a bank and getting free stuff before I realized I had no fucking clue what was going on or what I was supposed to be doing. Rp? No? Two separate chat boxes what?

When I tried some years ago I didn't get that far, unless the game has changed enough that I don't even know what part you got to compared to me.
Mark Twain wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
Friar Briar

Postby Friar Briar » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:31 am

Rebma wrote:This says nothing for my patience or abilities (ok, a little drunk) but I got as far as depositing things in a bank and getting free stuff before I realized I had no fucking clue what was going on or what I was supposed to be doing. Rp? No? Two separate chat boxes what?

Oops! Sorry, here is the beginner's guide.

A map to help you out for traveling.

And, any questions, post here, and I'll do my best to answer. :D
Rebma

Postby Rebma » Mon Apr 27, 2015 4:52 pm

You missed the part where I quit! LOL
kronos wrote:like a nice trim is totally fine. short, neat. I don't want to be fighting through the forests of fangorn and expecting treebeard to come and show me the way in
Friar Briar

Postby Friar Briar » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:46 am

Rebma wrote:You missed the part where I quit! LOL

D'oh! :facepalm: :lol:

Return to “Non-Forum Games”