Torn City

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

GoldenApple

Torn City

Postby GoldenApple » Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Just discovered this game about a week ago and so far I like it. It's got a lot of players and a lot of ways to keep yourself entertained via giveaways in their IRC channels and the different features within the game itself.

http://www.torn.com/1858302 <<< Incase anyone wishes to check it out. That's me.
ManyVoices

Re: Torn City

Postby ManyVoices » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:06 pm

Been playing this game for over 5 years. It was a friend on this game that got me playing Cantr. It's a great game you can play as little or as much as you like. Very slow paced though.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:26 pm

Oh, it's slow paced? Their front page made it look like something was constantly happening.
Not-so-sad panda
ManyVoices

Postby ManyVoices » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:30 pm

It's slow paced in the fact that it takes forever to level up. There's also an energy and nerve bar that regenerates over the day, so you can log on, use up all your energy and nerve, then come back a couple hours later when everything is full and go again. As with most things online there's a social component, so I suppose you could keep busy all day messaging people.
Elros

Postby Elros » Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:34 am

I have been playing Torn for almost 8 years. It is a good game as far as the genre goes. They are constantly updating it and have a huge player pool so that keeps it lively. It is nothing like Cantr though!
Every action has a consequence.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”