Marosia

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

LittleSoul

Re: Marosia

Postby LittleSoul » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:48 am

Thank you Jos! Of course, I would be happy to :)
http://community.marosia.com/t/inspired-by-cantr-and-fto/435
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Sat May 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Interesting concept so far, but I dislike the UI spacing. For me personally the event log is the most important part of the game, but it's so narrow. Two-thirds of the page seem to be empty background. Ideally the UI would be spaced out further to the sides so the event log can take up a wider space in the middle. It seems like even a normal-length sentence can easily take up three or four lines on the screen. As it is, the cramped space available makes it very hard to become invested in the story.

Keep up the good work and hope to see some positive changes in the future.
Read about my characters by following this link.
Arval

Postby Arval » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:25 am

Hey there. I am using this thread to try to contact a Marosia player.

Player of Noah, Treble or Spirit, this is the player of Xeriah, Mudiwa and Nefkata. In light of the recent events I throw this message into this thread in hopes for you to reach me. Lots of Marosia players came from Cantr, so I surmised that this thread may be my safest bet. in absence of other means. If the game comes back sometime soon, I will erase this message like nothing has happened.

And for Cantr players, it's nice to see you again. I'm aware it's not polite to use this thread in such a way.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Fri Aug 30, 2019 12:37 pm

What happened to Marosia?
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
Arval

Postby Arval » Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:58 pm

Yesterday all websites related to Marosia (main page, Discord, forums, wiki, etc.) got shut down without further notice. Nobody knows what is going on and we're waiting for a response.

There's still the chance that this could be a server migration or some hacking shenanigans. But some of us are getting worried, and I'm worried about losing contact with this player too because they're someone I knew exclusively through the game and I'd not like to lose contact.
Andu

Postby Andu » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Some people seem to have organized a new discord server where, some of the people have found their way back to. Looking at the link it seem to have 68 members now.
"An those with little fuel, could tie a pack of bears in front of their limousine, with whip and crossbow in hands to keep them in line."
Wolfsong

Postby Wolfsong » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:33 pm

The website had a message that the game was being paused due to Nyx giving birth, and would come back when everything had stabilised (which made me chuckle, personally, because I'm still waiting for my own schedule to return to normal after having kids.)

Perhaps it is related to that?

It wouldn't be server migration or hacking if the Discord channel shut down. The Discord channel is on a Discord company server and cannot be migrated or hacked unless the entire company is also involved. The more likely explanation is that the server was deleted by its creator for some reason.

Bots on Discord channels can be hacked - but the channel itself remains in that situation.

There might be an explanation on Marosia' Patreon page?
Arval

Postby Arval » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:30 pm

No, there's no explanation in the Patreon page. Everything was taken down. I guess we'll have to wait and see what happens.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”