Faery Tale Online (FTO)

This forum is for discussion and advertising of games not related to Cantr II.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

SekoETC

Re: Faery Tale Online (FTO)

Postby SekoETC » Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:09 am

My character gave birth to twins a few days back. One of them hasn't woke up at all, the other one emoted once and that's it. Edit: Now a second time. Good for him.
Not-so-sad panda
Marian

Postby Marian » Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:26 pm

The forums were practically shut down to avoid unwanted criticism I think.

Wow, classy. :roll: Kind of makes me not want to bother with the game, actually, if that's the attitude of the people running it. And since there are now zero pregnant mothers, looks like I might get my wish.

And thank God, my Cantr application was just refused as well, looks like I get to continue sleeping at night and getting things accomplished IRL during my free time after all. :lol:
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:30 am

FTO would really benefit from a capital rule. That game is so full of OOC it's not even funny. Instead of having a PD, if one player is deemed a troll, the other people find out OOC who he plays and go on a game wide witch hunt.
Not-so-sad panda
computaertist

Postby computaertist » Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:13 pm

I'm not quite sure that's necessarily a bad thing. I rather like my games troll-free.

But to each their own. The trolls can come live happily in Cantr. I'd have tried FTO by now if it didn't sound so impossible to get a character there. If I got in the queue when I had time, I'd probably be born when I didn't have time.
Mark Twain wrote:Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:17 pm

The thing is, it turns out the troll played my character's firstborn son and he had never done anything bad, yet when his father's player found out OOC, he suddenly decides to start hunting him down without any rp or ingame reasons, simply because he's likely to do something in the future. I'm pretty sure that if he had left him alone, nothing would've happened. The result is he killed my character's babies and ran away. My character killed herself and I quit the game for good.
Not-so-sad panda
Marian

Postby Marian » Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:20 pm

Haha, I just read through some of the drama on facebook. That game really is a trainwreck, on every level. I'll try to remember to keep logging in though so I can see it first hand one day...probably months from now. If anyone's still playing by then. I'm kind of amazed it's been around this long to begin with, with zero support from the dev and a waiting system that seems custom designed to chase off any potential new players.
*Wiro

Postby *Wiro » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:18 pm

I would be so dead if we had witch hunts in Cantr lol.

I read through that post on the FTO facebook and they're all patting themselves on the back as if they did something great hunting this guy down.
Read about my characters by following this link.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:42 pm

The guy sent me a friend request a few days back and he said my character is "cool" and he's sorry for everything. That's in complete contrast to how he acted out as David.
Not-so-sad panda
Marian

Postby Marian » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:36 am

And not the site is broken. This just gets better and better. :lol:
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:49 am

It's down in the end of each month because Lumin refuses to accept donations, so he can't afford to buy enough bandwidth to cover what people use in a month. He doesn't want to owe anything to anybody, thus no donations.
Not-so-sad panda
Marian

Postby Marian » Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:29 pm

So, two months later, I'm now down to number 99 in the queue.

I still remain baffled as to how this game functions as a game or retains a community. I mean as addictive as Cantr is, there's no way I'd wait 4 months just to make a character.

And all this while fully expecting it to be starved or randomly murdered in the first week.
rd1988
Location: Piękne miasto smogu, korków, dziurawych ulic i kiboli.

Postby rd1988 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 am

4 Months later I'm 77th in the queue.

The funny thing is, I'm not interested in this game anymore. :D
:twisted:
Marian

Postby Marian » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:15 pm

rd1988 wrote:4 Months later I'm 77th in the queue.

The funny thing is, I'm not interested in this game anymore. :D

If you seriously have no one of playing, PM me your account details. :P That way if my first FTO baby dies for BS reasons l'll have another one right behind it in the queue. Which is all the chances this game is going to get from me because wow, forget waiting another four months....or five or six, for that matter.

Possibly that's against the rules, but this is the game where players openly brag about OOC witch hunts, I don't think any one really cares about their rules that much anymore...
w.w.g.d.w

Postby w.w.g.d.w » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:10 pm

More or less half a year of waiting for character, I'm waiting for second (not counting dead). :mrgreen:
Marian

Postby Marian » Thu May 28, 2015 10:11 pm

Does anyone want my FTO account?

#47 in the queue, but it turns out after five months I have very little interest in a game I signed up for on a whim and haven't been able to even glance at since, imagine that.

Return to “Non-Forum Games”