Bronza/Bronze

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Doug R.

Bronza/Bronze

Postby Doug R. » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 pm

First, my apologies to anyone here that may not understand English. Perhaps your peers can translate for you.

Bronze is really only creatable in the Lithuanian/Portuguese region. Looking at the statistics, it appears to be a dead technology. There has not been any noticeable bronze production in over 680 days. As you are one of two language groups that could potentially be harmed by reforming bronze technology, I wanted to get your feedback on how bronze has affected your character's society in the past, and how it is affecting it right now. If bronze was made easier to produce, either by the elimination of phosphorous and zinc, the elimination of phosphorous only, or by making phosphorous universally available, how would you feel?
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
HFrance

Postby HFrance » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm

:lol:
I suggest that you do more deepened inquiries on the situation of this two worlds
Cantr II is a social simulator. What is not working is due a problem in the society.
Cantr is like Vegas - what happens in the game should be in the game.
"It's a virtual world, not a theme park!" (Richard Bartle)
wejdas

Postby wejdas » Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:20 am

Jei kas nesuprantate klausimo, parašykite, išversiu.

As far as I know (I've never had many characters in the game), in the island from which most of the Lithuanians originated, we always sought to make iron and bronze has never been produced on a massive scale. We managed to create trade routes to obtain iron/steel ingredients and started refining iron as soon as possible.

However, in one of the overseas settlements we were making bronze tools and weapons for quite a while, but at the same time we sought to obtain ingredients for iron refining, as bronze products have outrageous decay rates and need a lot of time for maintenance/repair. Decay was the primary concern for my character as I had never been actually involved in the production of bronze.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:07 pm

wejdas wrote:However, in one of the overseas settlements we were making bronze tools and weapons for quite a while, but at the same time we sought to obtain ingredients for iron refining...

This sounds exactly right, and is how bronze was meant to be used, as a stepping stone for underdeveloped regions. Now that it has served it's purpose, there's no reason to make it. This is the consensus that I'm gathering.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”