Žaidimo pertrauka (serverio atnaujinimas)

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Gregas

Postby Gregas » Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:58 am

Sakykit, ar tik man, ar visiems neina jau antra diena prisijungti prie zaidimo? Bandant prisijungti ismeta "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage"
Gregas
april

Postby april » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:01 am

Taip, man irgi šitaip vyksta. Vakar iš ryto dar kartelį pavyko prisijungti, o paskui jau nebe.
Nebūk toks atviras- dar smegenys iškris!
wejdas

Postby wejdas » Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:16 am

Serverio problemos:
http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16758
Ir adminų atsakymas:
Doug R. wrote:All,

The server is choking on some upgrades that it seems too old to handle. Unfortunately, the problem is a complex one, and Jos is out of time for today. We can expect Cantr to be down for at least today, and possibly for the entire weekend.

Jos has started an official off-server information group that you can join to get information in the event of planned or unplanned server down-time. The group is http://groups.google.com/group/cantr-announce It is read-only, so you need not worry about spam.

If there are any updates, I will post them here (and also to the new group), but I am going to lock this thread for now so this doesn't get buried.

Our apologies.

Ir paties Jos Elkink trigrašis:

Jos Elkink wrote:There is nothing wrong with the game code or the site itself, but some of the background software has been updated. We were enormously behind on keeping the server software up-to-date - we basically have a 5 years old operating system. I am now trying to fix this, but getting into a deeper and deeper swamp while doing so Wink ... It is a miracle the forum is still running, basically.

I will continue working on this now, but I personally do not really expect to finish this before Monday evening or so. I have locked the game, so that ticks are stopped as well. It will all be solved, don't worry, but it just takes some time. And as Doug hinted, I have very limited availability over the weekend - a friend from the Netherlands is visiting for the weekend and I don't want to spend all day behind my computer Wink ... And we have no other sys admins.

I had planned to do all this anyway, but wanted to schedule downtime in March - now it is just forced a bit earlier.

If the server breaks down further, I will use cantr-announce to keep you posted. So please join that mailinglist.
Gregas

Postby Gregas » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:47 am

Na mielieji, koks jausmas pradedant trecia savaite be Cantr'o 8) ?
Gregas
wejdas

Postby wejdas » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:11 pm

Įžvelgiu privalumų, atvirai pasakius :) Ilsiuosi.
Amlin

Postby Amlin » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:44 am

Nujaučiu kad karstadirbiams greitai bus daaaug darbo.
wejdas

Postby wejdas » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:55 am

Amlin wrote:Nujaučiu kad karstadirbiams greitai bus daaaug darbo.

Why? Žaidimo laikas sustabdytas. Nebent kai kurie žaidėjai pasitrauks per šią pertrauką.
Gregas

Postby Gregas » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:26 pm

Va butent kad bus pasitraukusiu is zaidimo. As ir pats visai patogiai jauciuosiu nesekdamas updeitu laiko, nejausdamas pareigos prisijungineti ir daznai tikrinti situacija itemptesniais momentais. Tskant sutaupau nemazai laiko kuri galima visai neprastai isnaudoti kitiems uzsiemimams 8) .
Gregas

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”