What the hell?

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

zalias

Postby zalias » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:50 pm

jexter wrote:
Rossato wrote:They didn't even talked each other!!

How do you know they were lithuanians? :)

Respect ! Very nice reply !
Rossato

Postby Rossato » Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:45 am

Because only lithuanians have axes in this island, and this couple attacked other chars already.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not saying "You lithus are all lame players!", I'm telling "There are some (or one) lithu player that sucks a lot". And I hope they have some RP at least with other lithuanians chars, because no one gets a battle axe without talking each other.
Não vai dar tempo!!
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:05 pm

we dont say you portanas are bad players too, but annoying as hell

can moderator lock this topick ? its useless, thats first, and its in wrong place, thats second

apskritai tai kokio velnio mes su juo kalbam angliskai ? cia yra occ forumo skiltis skirta lietuviams.

apskritai tai ziauriai reikia moderatoriaus
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:10 pm

It's not useless if the obviously CR-breaching player or players read this topic and realize that their behavior is not acceptable and even if they didn't read the forums, other players could still talk to the person ingame if they noticed characters acting irrationally (in other words cooperating without communicating). In a natural situation there would be something like "hey look, a stranger, let's kill him!" But if one person attacks a person for completely no visible reason, any logically played character would likely question his motives.

Secondly it's not useless because it sounds like PD has turned their attention towards new language groups and they're aware of stuff happening.
Not-so-sad panda
jexter

Postby jexter » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Priekabusis wrote:we dont say you portanas are bad players too, but annoying as hell

can moderator lock this topick ? its useless, thats first, and its in wrong place, thats second

apskritai tai kokio velnio mes su juo kalbam angliskai ? cia yra occ forumo skiltis skirta lietuviams.

apskritai tai ziauriai reikia moderatoriaus

It's not useless because it's really a problem. There are really a bunch of Lithuanian players which sees foreigners as their natural enemy. I have witnessed it many times.

And I see that some players just forget that it is only a game - and a game should be fun at the first place, or at least educational (for example two of my chars are trying to learn Portuguese and I see some Portuguese try to learn Lithuanian).

Good RP, good RP and one more time good RP - that's what we need, and many Lithuanians lack that because RPG culture is very young in Lithuania and some players don't even know what it means! As long as there are problems we have to talk about them and take actions - especially those who are good at RP.

And thanks for the PD that it is looking at it - take actions, if necessary even harsh - they have to learn someday.
rconley

Postby rconley » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:32 am

First, this issue was only a few hours old when it was being discussed. There is a four day rule still to follow. The incident should not have even been brought up and specifics should not have been spoken of for at LEAST the four days.

Second, the issue was reported to PD and we are handling the issue to the best of our ability. Players need to understand that sometimes issues take time to handle on our end and sometimes discussing the specifics on the forums makes it that much harder for us to do our job.

Third, Jexter, thank you. It's nice to get some thanks now and then for the work we do. We are doing the best we can but at the moment our staff is limited in certain language groups which is another problem we are trying to work out.

As this is an ongoing pd issue I am asking discussion on the specific incident to stop. Topic should probably be split and this thread locked.
<Viktor> someone asks my career my answer is "full time cantriian"
Sunni Daez

Postby Sunni Daez » Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:37 am

This thread locked at the request of a PD member...

Run...Dragon...Run!!!

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”