Sorry, I killed your char

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Skulty

Postby Skulty » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:01 am

Oh, and just for curiosity, from all of my chars right now, not even one has a grudge against lithuanian chars! There's that one that kills anyone that has a good weapon or tool and that doesn't answers him, and there's another one that is travelling through all the island entering every building he can and grabbing everything he likes, whether he is on portuguese or lithuanian territory. None of these chars is focused on lithuanian chars. I won't say I never had them, I've had maybe half a dozen of those, but they all got mad at them because they were attacked first or heard about the attacks from someone else. Now they are all dead and although I really liked them and wanted all those chars that killed them to also die, none of my chars have had any problem with lithuanian chars or have heard a lot about the attacks, so, role-playing them the best I can, they have nothing against lithuanian chars. I hope everyone else is doing the same, and if they are, then I have nothing against the wars going on... :)
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:16 pm

Nah, i dont think this post will change something. At least it shouldnt.

Now it it was my char that Skultys, char killed, yes at first i would be very angry, but it would by my foult not to respond in some time, in some long time. I think that all knows, that not playing cantr for long time the situation coud change dramaticaly.

To Priekabusis:

Klausyk, ko tu cia taip pasiutai ant ju? Kas ne taip?Su siuo postu viskas normaliai as manau. Kaip manai jie turi jaustis kai ju veikejus viena po kito naikino musiskiai? O sis zmogelis tiesiog atsiprase. Bet manau tas zaidejas jau nebezaidzia. Tad, kad ir kokia agresija besiimtumet, tegul tai buna su kokia nors priezastimi, nors ir godumu. Neatzaidinekit tokiu veikeju, kurie tik gime apie portugalus klausinetu. Jusu veikejas juk to nezino. Aisku, daug dalyku darom truputi ne taip. Kad ir ginklu pranasumus aptarinejam, nors musu veikejai ju net rankose neleike ir net neregejo. Bet cia jau siokios tokios nuolaidos. Tad grazaus zaidimo. Tegul buna karai skerdynes ir panasiai, bet tegul tai buna graziai atzaista. Pasistenkit net ir su kitatauciais suzaist, o ne tik kad atejau kirtau , paskiau kita diena kirtau ir man visai nesvarbu ka anas kalba ar daro. Na tikiuosi tokia velyva valanda per daug nenupezau i sona :)
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:22 pm

:)

first, do you think im so stupid to kill without a reason ? the char will have a reason when hes killing. its the same with you. how can you convince me taht you dont have any anger for lithuanian players, and you arent playing any role of "polite post after consistent kill" ? how do i know that ?

ffs dude, this game is so good for talking, that you can talk your way out of everything, i can even be a murderous nazi in my land, and also role play such chars, and have a xenophobical reason, but i still can talk my ass most of everything, just because im good at roleplay...
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:23 pm

:)

first, do you think im so stupid to kill without a reason ? the char will have a reason when hes killing. its the same with you. how can you convince me taht you dont have any anger for lithuanian players, and you arent playing any role of "polite post after consistent kill" ? how do i know that ?

ffs dude, this game is so good for talking, that you can talk your way out of everything, i can even be a murderous nazi in my land, and also role play such chars, and have a xenophobical reason, but i still can talk my ass most of everything, just because im good at roleplay...
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Tue Sep 11, 2007 2:42 pm

Well, I never said you were stupid for anything, don't put words in my mouth. And I swear I have nothing against lithuanian players or even chars. Shapukas for example is a nice guy that is always polite in his posts. I don't care if he has xenophobic chars cause I believe he is a good roleplayer... You on the other hand can't be a good roleplayer if you let a post in the forum affect the way you play your chars. And about me, I know it's no use to say it, but all I said in the post before this one is true. Read it.
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”