Sorry, I killed your char

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Skulty

Sorry, I killed your char

Postby Skulty » Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:43 pm

Well, I made this topic to have a place to say sorry for having killed a lithuanian char without any aparent reasons. Not that I ever killed a char without any reason at all, but sometimes, strange killing happens, and I feel like I need to explain them a bit...

This time it was a char of mine that isn't exactly the nicest person in the Cantr world... He's quite a beast at hunting and I just discovered he's also a monster at fighting... He had already killed a portuguese char that was sleepy and had a battle axe in hands (too much temptation), and this time, another char in his territory decided not to answer him. There's a good chance he was lithuan, but my char had never met a lithuanian char, so he couldn't know that he wouldn't understand him. He tried to talk to him a couple times, and as he saw him hunting, he thought he was just ignoring him. The guy had another battle axe, a chitin shield, a pickaxe and had been picking coal for loads of time. Hell, he was asking for it. Three attacks, three days. The guy's dead and buried, my char's happy... The poor man was in his fourties... I'm sorry to kill such an old char in cold blood, but I was just role-playing my char... :(

Hope you understand, and if something happens like this in your side, I hope you take a bit of your time to explain why it happened... It's a bit against the rules, but portuguese and lithuanian players don't comunicate enough, and even though this shouldn't make the chars act any diferently, we all know our feelings out here always reflect a bit into our chars actions...
All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:58 am

I think its a good topic. And i do not think it was lithuanian char. Especialy with battle axe. But... who knows :)
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Tue Aug 28, 2007 8:33 am

Maybe, but a portuguese char in his fourties with a battle axe and a pickaxe... He had to be someone active, and not answering me in two weeks is not being very active... The only other explanation is that he wasn't understanding a thing, and that meant he was lithuanian... But I can't be sure...
paulenas

Postby paulenas » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:49 am

cia jau tk kalta man jau ju gaila o ta tk sadistu gauja ir kada nors ji mirs :evil:
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Tue Aug 28, 2007 12:06 pm

From the smiley, I can tell that he isn't very happy, probably with me, but can anyone please translate what he said? :?
Raah

Postby Raah » Tue Aug 28, 2007 5:35 pm

translation: this is "TK's" (Lithuanian faction) foult, bunch of sadists...
^^ something like that

I think that he misunderstand your post and think that Lithuanians killed YOUR char.

As for my own opinion as long as it's for in-game reason it's OK

:wink:
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Tue Aug 28, 2007 9:16 pm

Weird, if he can read english and he wasn't accusing me of anything, why didn't he answer in english? Oh, on second thought, maybe he can't read english that well, if he didn't understood the post... Well, as I said, I'm sorry... I hope something like this won't happen again, but I can't promise anything, specially with that char... :?
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Tue Aug 28, 2007 11:12 pm

And do not promisse :) You have used your chance. Maby that player dosend play eany more. And dont bee sorry for eany reason. This is just a game :) Believe me. No lithuanian active char would give his battle axe without a fight :)
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:25 pm

there is no prohibition in killing portugeese chars without reason, so i think im going to use that right...

notthing special, but in my opinion, this post was stupid, because it will provoke violance (as for me - deffinately)

if you killed that lad, why the hell do you brag about that ?
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:09 pm

There should be... What i mean is that the chars should act has normal ppl and no normal ppl born and kill everyone they see. There should be a reason. Its impossible for a person to killl another person with no reason. Unless they are antisocial or xenofobic(or wharever)... But now don't tell me you are going to make 15 antisocial chars or xenofobics.... And for them to b antisocial or xenofobics they would have to have a reason. Not just because their player wants.
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
palpatin

Postby palpatin » Fri Sep 07, 2007 3:19 pm

greed is a reason enough i think :twisted:
"He who lives by the sword dies by the sword."
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 4:10 pm

There's always a reason. Maby some doesnt like how your char looks like. Its a reason. Maby its evil, but still reason. Its no fun to have all goody chars, that atacks only if hes attacked. Piracy is allso another reason. So, there is lots of reasons :)
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:27 pm

yes that was what I said... there are chars who have reasons... But it would be stupid to have 15 anti portuguese chars or 15 greedy chars.... I only had one anti lithuan char... dead already hehehe
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:22 pm

Well i dont believe that some one have all of his chars antisosials. Maby one or two. And its not against portugues. Its just becouse it hapened to be neighbors.
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:51 am

Well, I agree with what was said in all these posts but there is one that is bothering me...

Priekabusis wrote:there is no prohibition in killing portugeese chars without reason, so i think im going to use that right...

notthing special, but in my opinion, this post was stupid, because it will provoke violance (as for me - deffinately)

if you killed that lad, why the hell do you brag about that ?

Well, let's go one paragraph at a time... First, you say that there is no prohibition for killing PORTUGUESE chars without a reason. If you said just "chars" it would be bad. This way it's even worse... Killing without a reason is wrong. The reason might be greed (the case of my char) or the char is just evil, but there must be a reason... A char that is born and says "Where are the Portugese? Want to kill some." is just breaking the rules! If the attacks are in favor of the role-play let them come, but you said that you were going to attack without a reason, and that I didn't like...

Second paragraph, you say that this post will provoke violence... Why should it?! The char that was killed was buried quietly and no char knows that my char killed it. And as I said, this post was for me to say sorry to the player. Unless you make a CRB, which is just breaking the rules, this post should change nothing at all! But you already said that you were going to get violent because of this, so let's hope you change your mind cause if I see any attacks soon you can be sure I'll ask the PD to check if it was you who did them and that post is going to be one hell of a proof at how the attack was a CRB...

Third paragraph, you acuse me of bragging about having killed a char... Oh come on, have you even read the title of the thread?! "Sorry, I killed your char", does it seems like I am bragging?! If I wanted to brag I'd do it in front of the portuguese players, with the lithuanian players I want OOC peace...

And to everyone else I'm sorry if I was a bit brute in this answer but that guy's post made me quite angry... :evil:

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”