What's wrong with you guys?!

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

wejdas

Postby wejdas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:40 pm

Well, yes, I did and I do agree that there are assholes like that. I've seen such behaviour myself. Like a guy spawns in Portugal, introduces himsef as a Killer and his first words are: "Where are the Portugese? Want to kill some."

I am really sorry that such players are present in Cantr. There is nothing much can be done about this. All I can do is try to educate them with in-character means...

I just do not want you to think, that all Lithuanian players are like that. That's all I want to say.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:21 pm

I agree as well. Before lithuanians new of portugues our own characters sufered becouse of them. They have eaven brose the mane rule and iventualy some setelment was shatered. But now that they have found other language speeking people they probably changed their targets. It's sad. :( Lets just hope that they will be bored soon and leave the game.
Pearl

Postby Pearl » Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:45 pm

wejdas wrote:Not knowing the laws does not indemnify you from penalties. Even Lithuanian chars get a nice beating sometimes for being lazy to read the laws before hunting or gathering resources.

Not knowing the rules, and not understanding the language the rules are written are two different things!

It would be tricky to translate the languages without using OCC means.. But it could be done!! Let's say, the hunting limit in a place is of 4 animals. The leader could poke all the animals, then make a note of that and write the number 4 under it? It sounds really silly but it could work..

However, if the charries are the assholes you're talking about, then following rules or not following rules won't change a thing!

All the Portuguese charries can do now is Unite! :twisted:
Razielbr

Postby Razielbr » Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:14 pm

well, if you are in some of the major cities (major portuguese cities???) words of the lithuan incursions are spreading.

some survivors are already creating mobs or lithuan hunting parties in ICC, changing the once pacific culture to a militaristic one. In less than tree weeks almost everywere has at least one wooden shield and some bone spears.

The portuguese players are sure uniting, int the bad way, but uniting. :twisted:
Time fades even legend
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Tue Nov 21, 2006 10:10 pm

I could just quote Raziel's words as I completely agree with them, but I'll make an effort to write something by myself...

I'm tired!!!
I have 7 characters and I'm playing almost 200 minutes a day only because of the wars going around ONE of my chars!
It sure is interesting to see how the sleeping sickness almost disapeared as the war started, and it is sure a new thing, as I thougth war was almost impossible to happen in the peaceful portuguese land, but I was suposed to be studying and instead I'm thinking how the hell should I get myself out of this war alive!

I'm pretty sure the guys who started this war (in portuguese lands, with no warning or reasons) are those "I want to kill portuguese char's" guys...
I don't want to blame anyone on this for it may have a good reason behind, but I sure doesn't seems so...

And i hope this is no CBR, for it is still hapening, but with such a big island as our's is and with so little quantity of players, I'm pretty sure every portuguese player knows already what I'm talking about...

Well, this was no interesting post, but I just needed to share my frustrations a bit, so thank you all that read this!
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:12 am

This is almost funny to read. I hope it's not CRB indeed and in fact it sounds rather cool. Finally a war in Cantr again. I think it is pretty much a general rule that once it starts to get interesting and exciting in Cantr, it also starts eating your time. I hope you don't forsake your studies for this - they are more important!! - but I hope you also see the bright side of these developments.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:39 am

Sure, war is exited, but when new char pops up and say " hy, i'd like to kill portugues, where can i finde them?" now that sucks.
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:51 am

That happens? That is definitely totally CRB, of course.

Right now I think it's only reported that the war in general looks like CRB. That's impossible for the PD to properly investigate. Please report such individual cases.
TheSkyReflection

Postby TheSkyReflection » Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:49 pm

could someone explain for me what this CRB stands for (means).

Unfortunately none of my characters is in locations such entertaining activities happening :-/ Believe I will not miss some action this time.

I was thinking and guessing now, CRB = character breach (ing)?
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:14 pm

Capital Rule Breach - sorry for using an abbreviation, but most players know this too well not to ;) ...

For more info:

http://www.cantr.net/mwiki/index.php/Game_Rules
TheSkyReflection

Postby TheSkyReflection » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:38 pm

Oh yeah, thanks Jos, now I know what you are talking about.

Basically, you read rules at the begging and later you remember substance but not exact details...
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:46 pm

Well, its no quite CRB. Like others said, its a bad role playing. In such a case we explain the situasion and then that char starts to act diferently. And lately i havent notised eany CRB.
Jos Elkink
Founder Emeritus

Postby Jos Elkink » Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:01 pm

Ok, good.

It *is* a CRB if you spawn and you're immediately against the Portuguese, without reason in-game ...
nacistas

Postby nacistas » Tue Dec 05, 2006 1:58 am

neblogai mes juos palupom :)
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 am

Na karas karu, bet mokekit ji atzaidinet ir atzaidinet saziningai. Tikiuosi kovose nieks nesinaudojat dviem savo charais. Toks atvejis jau buvo lietuvelej. Manau viena pasalino is zaidimo, nors tiksliai nepasakysiu. Zodziu, nenaudokit vieno savo charo snipinejimui, o kita puldinejimui. Negrazu sitaip. Manau portugalai pernelyg ilgai gyveno taikoj. O musiskius uzgrudino karas. Todel ir ginkluoti musiskiai geriau. Ir organizuoti labiau.

P.S. jei kas galit isverst i anglu kalba portugalams tai butu labai malonu.

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”