What's wrong with you guys?!

OOC pokalbių forumas žaidėjams lietuviams.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Amlin

Postby Amlin » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:24 am

By request of Shapukas there is his translated note:
War is war, but please RP it and RP it well. I hope that no one used several characters in same fight. There already was such accident in lithuanian language group. As i remmember one was eliminated from the game, but i cant say for sure. To be short dont use one character for spying and another to fighting. It is unfair. I think that portuguese lived peacefully too long. And lithuanians already have experience at war. This is why lithuanians are armed better. And more organized.

P.S. its not my opinion, it is opinion of Shapukas. IMHO portuguese people needs more coordination, organization and TACTIC! Remmember, nothing is lost until you breathe. Good luck at this incident, but remmember that not all lithuanians (nor portuguese) are bloodthirsty. Some (i even wish to say most) of them wish to communicate, trade and cooperate.

Amlin
paulenas

Postby paulenas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:45 am

tai kas ta kara laimi ? beto jie saltakraujai zudikai blem vos bana negavau kariaujant :D
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:09 pm

Kas tie jie saltakraujai? Ir su kuo kariavai? O kiek zinau tai tas karas lyg ir apmire.
paulenas

Postby paulenas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:20 pm

kazin kas portugalai sakai aprimo :D ?
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:31 pm

Ne, pats karas apmires. Gal ir pats laikas. O apmires, nes vienoj vietoj viskas rutuliojasi. Su daug zmoniu teoriskai, galima buvo visa kontinenta nuo kitatauciu isvalyt. Bet as tikrai ne uz tai. Su jais zymiai idomiau.
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Sun May 06, 2007 6:14 pm

:D tai kaip supratau, mes ta kara lyg ir laimejom, nes kazkur maciau mapa, kuriam uzbrezta portugalo zemyno kampas kuriame yra grynai vien lietuviski kaimai :) ten 7 ar 8
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Sun May 06, 2007 10:35 pm

Aj, kad net nezinau, kazkaip isvis maniau, kad jau joks karas portugalijoj nevyksta.
SekoETC

Postby SekoETC » Mon May 07, 2007 9:28 am

There is this idiot that has come to the chatroom a couple of times, he doesn't understand much of English so it's real hard to communicate with him. He says that he's Lithuanian and it's fun to kill "portugali". Then I told him that I hope it's just his character thinking that way and not him as a player because it would reflect to all his characters then. He asked me where I was from and when I said Finland, he asked why am I complaining if I'm not Portuguese. I fear that if there are several players like that, they will create characters that are against the Portuguese without ever even seeing one. I think there ought to be a coordinator who knows both English and Lithuanian and could remind the n00bs that it's against the rule to spawn a character that hates a language group it has never met. Many people don't even understand the difference between a character and a player so instead of playing separate entities, they have a bunch of CR-breaching kill machines with a telepathic link.
Not-so-sad panda
paulenas

Postby paulenas » Mon May 07, 2007 11:05 am

seko pasol nx noobe :D o ka mes norim ta ir darom
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Mon May 07, 2007 5:31 pm

f*** it, stop complaining there are idiots in every country.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Tue May 08, 2007 5:37 am

paulenas, ka cia nusisneki. Yra tokiu kurie tik gime klausia i kuria puse portugalai. Na toki seniai jau buvau sutikes. Bet bent vienas toks zaidejas tikrai yra. Tai labai kenkia paciam zaidimui. Ne kokia ekonomikai, bet pacio zaidimo smagumui. Nervina tokie telepatai. aisku, galima atzaist koki personaza su padidintu telepatizmu, bet nepersistengiant> Vat viena teko sutikt, kaip jis kazkur gere alu, smaginosi su mergom ir panasiai tik bac po isgertuviu atsidure visai naujam pasauly, na tipo cantr pasauly. Visai smagiai atzaidinejo, kol atzaidinejo. Gaila paskiau uzmigo ir sirdies smugi gavo.

Aj ir tiesa, nesistenkit kuo produktyviau ar efektyviau dirbt ar dar kazka daryt. Jau geriau pasistenkit spalvingesnius veikejus susikurt.

2 SekoETC:

Yes we know that at least one like that player egsist. Maby now he plays a little different, but still he searches portugues. It doesnt mater if its portugues or some else. Portugues suffer jus becouse they was nearest lithuanian homeland. Ofcourse we will try to stop that if we'll be able to. I personaly hate those that spowned askes things they shoudnt know.
Priekabusis

Postby Priekabusis » Tue May 08, 2007 4:50 pm

i also heard, taht this war against portugal players was started, due to shortage of limestone. in first lithuanian continent, there were no limestone, so as teritories expanded and limestone was found, as i assume portugeese didnt want to give it away so simple, so some kind of a conflict erected. there was one major battle, when one portugeese village was retaken by lithuanian squaters. and one of my chars also has seen a map a portugal, with marked border of land which now belongs to lithuanian players. thats all this conflict was just fo resourses :) just like 90% of world conflicts :D
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Wed May 09, 2007 6:09 am

Priekabusis, siaip resursai nebent tik priedanga. O siaip tai ten vyko gryniausios skerdynes. Nieko daugiau. Aisku, tam nepasiruose portugalai labai nukentejo. Man rodos tai buvo ju pirmasis musis. jei karas butu del resursu tai jis but isiplieskes kalkakiemy, bet taip nebuvo.

Return to “Žaidėjai lietuviai (Lithuanian)”