Tlumaczenie ang-pl

Forum dla graczy do pisania ogólnych próśb o pomoc. Zarówno członkowie załogi i doświadczeni gracze mogą na nim pomóc w rozwiązaniu problemów, z jakimi spotkają się gracze. Prosimy nie prowadzić pogawędek na tym forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

witia1

Tlumaczenie ang-pl

Postby witia1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:22 am

Jeśli mógłby ktoś rzucić okiem na ten tekst to był bym bardzo wdzięczny, wszelkie sugestie i wytknięte błędy mile widziane :) Chcę to wrzucić w sugestie na części ang a nieco wątpię w poprawność mojej pisowni.

Few weeks ago I've lost my account because someone, probably, saw my ID and password in public place ( my University provide access to internet via computers located in public place ) and that person have deleted my account. So I think that good thing will be some protection from this. For example 24-48h countdown when after log in to account user can resign from this action.
Last edited by witia1 on Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rest In Pieces.
suchy
Location: Under your bed, waiting for you to turn off the light

Postby suchy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:44 am

someone razem ;)
Oprócz tego idealnie :d
You still stood there screaming
No one caring about these words you tell
My friend, before your voice is gone
One man's fun is another's hell!

Wyjdź z domu. Może pod twoim blokiem napierdalają się magowie.
grzybi

Re: Tlumaczenie ang-pl

Postby grzybi » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:49 am

Według mnie
witia1 wrote:and that person has deleted my account

A tam gdzie używasz 'i' jako 'ja' powinno być wielką literą:, I have, I think.

Ważne, że tekst jest zrozumiały.
lacki2000

Re: Tlumaczenie ang-pl

Postby lacki2000 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:45 pm

witia1 wrote:... provides access to the Internet ...
Generalnie tekst zrozumiały ale oni mają jakiś taki inny szyk przestawny :)
Te audire no possum. Musa sapientum fixa est in aure. Grasz w zielone? GRAM! Żądamy 24-godzinnego dnia cantryjskiego dla lepszej płynności działań!
witia1

Postby witia1 » Wed Apr 15, 2009 6:50 pm

Dzięki Wilkie :)
Rest In Pieces.
robin_waw

Postby robin_waw » Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:34 am

Proszę o przetłumaczenie na ludzki język.

Doug Roberts (2009-09-30)

All, it has recently been discovered that some bilingual players are playing their native-language characters in English when they find out that they`ve been spawned in a predominantly English area. These characters have gotten away with this because either they`re played by veteran players (and can avoid suspicion), or the player forgot which language that they spawned in. I want to state unequivocally that this is not allowed, and it`s really screwing things up in terms of dynamic spawning for the foreign languages. We`ve received many reports of foreign-speaking characters spawning in all English areas, and until this issue came to light, there was no good explanation for it other than assuming that some foreigners passed through the town that day. Now it seems that the reason is actually because non-English characters have spawned among English speakers and are posing as English speakers, all the while attracting more non-English speakers to those towns because of their presence. I`d like to get this corrected in some way, so that the spawning system gets back on track. If you are playing a character in the wrong language, please contact the players department. You won`t get in any trouble, but this needs to be corrected, as the spawning system will favor these English areas over your native areas. I`ll check with programming to see if it`s possible to change your character`s language designation. If not, we`ll have to figure something else out. Again, you won`t get into any trouble. If you are playing a character in an area that doesn`t speak your native language, and you learned that language through proper in-game role play, this is the correct way to play and you`re not doing anything wrong. This only applies to those that spawned characters in one language, but they are speaking another upon spawning. This could of course be happening in non-English areas as well, and we`d like to correct all instances. Your cooperation is respectfully requested to get this fixed. Thank you.
suchy
Location: Under your bed, waiting for you to turn off the light

Postby suchy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:01 pm

Komunikaty w grze tłumaczę, kiedy mam chwilę czasu ;)
Ten właśnie przetłumaczyłem. Mam nadzieję, że zrozumiale.
You still stood there screaming
No one caring about these words you tell
My friend, before your voice is gone
One man's fun is another's hell!

Wyjdź z domu. Może pod twoim blokiem napierdalają się magowie.
Mattan

Postby Mattan » Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:04 pm

Zrozumiale.

Return to “Ogólna pomoc”