Alguém activo?

Out-of-character discussion forum for Portuguese-speaking players

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

danizappa

Re: Alguém activo?

Postby danizappa » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:33 pm

94 jogadores deve ser o total de jogadores que se inscreveram no cantr lusofono desde sempre.
fvieira

Postby fvieira » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:59 pm

Pois, esse número de jogadores para tão poucos personagens também me leva a crer que seja esse o caso...
Trapaças

Postby Trapaças » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 am

Nesse caso qual é a vossa aposta para o numero de jogadores ativos que temos?
Eu acho que deve de haver muito pessoal como eu com poucos chars por não ter tempo, por isso para mim os números fazem sentido...
Outra coisa importante de referir é que o número de jogadores ingleses está num mínimo histórico (729 acho eu).
fvieira

Postby fvieira » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:34 am

Pois, eu também só tenho dois personagens, mas por essa razão mesma vou-me abster de tentar adivinhar o número de jogadores activos, não faço ideia...
danizappa

Postby danizappa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:31 pm

Então e o que se faz com a comunidade lusófona?
danizappa

Postby danizappa » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Alguem consegue dar uma estimativa de qtas localidades lusas há? para fazermos umas contas?

Eu diria que não há mais de 10 (atirei por alto, com base na repeticao de chars na mesma localid.).
Trapaças

Postby Trapaças » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:10 am

danizappa wrote:Alguem consegue dar uma estimativa de qtas localidades lusas há? para fazermos umas contas?

Eu diria que não há mais de 10 (atirei por alto, com base na repeticao de chars na mesma localid.).

Eu digo 6, quem dá menos? :lol:

É provavel que haja uma ou mais localidades que se comportam como um iman de chars, isso aconteceu-me quando eu tinha mais chars.
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:05 pm

Hello, sorry for English, but I don't know Portuguese :(

I'm not sure if it's a correct thread for that, but there are two things, which I think can help you in getting more players:
1. it's necessary to mention somewhere on registration page, that using hotmail.com as email provider is deprecated, because most of our emails are treated as spam and they are not delivered at all (even to spam folder!). Many many new players from Brazil use it
2. it'd be really nice to open intro server for Portuguese players. Afaik we didn't get any mentor application from Portuguese. It'd help a lot, at least it'd be possible to inform people that hotmail sux.
You get lots of new players every month, but almost nobody logs into their first character. Of 140 recent new players, only 7 have spawned their character.
I'm going to make some changes of registration process for languages with open intro town, so it won't be necessary to confirm email address at all. It can possibly increase number of Portuguese players which at least will have chance to learn what Cantr is.

Most of Portuguese players come from there: http://pt.kioskea.net/faq/16165-jogos-g ... -cotidiana
I don't know what's the description for Cantr, so I don't know if it's accurate and if new players know what are they registering to. Maybe it can be improved.

There's big potential for Portuguese language zone, but I'll need your help. At least one mentor with basic knowledge of English (so we can communicate) and at least one player who'd like to translate some basic advices displayed on intro server (English to Portuguese). You don't even have to apply for translator position, it can be a one-time task. Just contact me, please.

Kind regards,
GreeK
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’
danizappa

Postby danizappa » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 pm

Eu não vou dar resposta a isto.
fvieira

Postby fvieira » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:41 pm

Hi Greek!
Thanks for taking the time to explain and suggest all that!
Unfortunately it seems like the portuguese community at the time, at least those that come to the forum, is too small to be able to make much of a difference. I'd like to see our community flourish, but I have so little time that I limit myself to two characters, so I'm not in a position to make that much of a difference.
Still, if you could send me the texts that need to be translated I could see how much text there is to translate it and maybe I'd even do it. And I also wouldn't mind having a character in the intro server and being a mentor as I'm assuming the influx of portuguese characters wouldn't be that big... But be warned that I might give up at any time if I feel I don't have the time or the motivation to do it...
So what do you need from me for these two tasks?
fvieira

Postby fvieira » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:42 pm

danizappa wrote:Eu não vou dar resposta a isto.

Porque não?
danizappa

Postby danizappa » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:36 pm

unsettled bussinesses

Return to “Português (Portuguese)”