Bronze

Out-of-character discussion forum for Portuguese-speaking players

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Doug R.

Bronze

Postby Doug R. » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:14 pm

First, my apologies to anyone here that may not understand English. Perhaps your peers can translate for you.

Bronze is really only creatable in the Lithuanian/Portuguese region. Looking at the statistics, it appears to be a dead technology. There has not been any noticeable bronze production in over 680 days. As you are one of two language groups that could potentially be harmed by reforming bronze technology, I wanted to get your feedback on how bronze has affected your character's society in the past, and how it is affecting it right now. If bronze was made easier to produce, either by the elimination of phosphorous and zinc, the elimination of phosphorous only, or by making phosphorous universally available, how would you feel?
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
HFrance

Postby HFrance » Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:22 pm

:lol:
I suggest that you do more deepened inquiries on the situation of this two worlds.
Cantr II is a social simulator. What is not working is due a problem in the society.
Cantr is like Vegas - what happens in the game should be in the game.
"It's a virtual world, not a theme park!" (Richard Bartle)
Mallu
Translator-Portuguese (LD)

Re: Bronze

Postby Mallu » Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 pm

Doug R. wrote:First, my apologies to anyone here that may not understand English. Perhaps your peers can translate for you.

Bronze is really only creatable in the Lithuanian/Portuguese region. Looking at the statistics, it appears to be a dead technology. There has not been any noticeable bronze production in over 680 days. As you are one of two language groups that could potentially be harmed by reforming bronze technology, I wanted to get your feedback on how bronze has affected your character's society in the past, and how it is affecting it right now. If bronze was made easier to produce, either by the elimination of phosphorous and zinc, the elimination of phosphorous only, or by making phosphorous universally available, how would you feel?

Em primeiro lugar, as minhas desculpas a ninguém aqui que não podem compreender Inglês. Talvez seus colegas podem traduzir para você.

Bronze é realmente só creditado no lituano / Português região. Olhando para as estatísticas, parece ser uma tecnologiam morta. Não houve qualquer perceptível produção de bronze em mais de 680 dias. Como você é um dos dois grupos linguísticos que potencialmente poderiam ser prejudicados por reforma bronze tecnologia, eu queria ter o seu feedback sobre a forma como o seu personagem bronze tem afetado a sociedade no passado, e como ela está afetando agora. Se bronze foi tornada mais fácil de produzir, quer através da eliminação de fósforo e zinco, a eliminação de fósforo só, ou através de fósforo disponível universalmente, como se sentiria?

Postby Gran » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:55 pm

Even though bronze exists in this area, it is ridiculously rare. And so far I have only seen it in lithuanian zones, although I believe it is possible that portuguese have produced it at some point.

Still, eliminating zinc or phosphorus, at least for us, wouldn't be a big difference, since these resources are readily available and are required in very low quantities. It would make a much larger difference if bronze no longer required copper and tin. :lol:
"Navegar é preciso; viver não é preciso"
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:08 am

Go ahead it was never really used by us so I don't see why we should go against it. In fact I support it, making it cheaper and more accessible, I've some times (not many, true) thought about smelting bronze but I get my moral down when I realize the locations I have to go to get 1 zinc :?
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
HFrance

Postby HFrance » Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:32 am

However, our characters knew quite well the steel.
[[[ Just kidding - do not attach importance ]]]
Cantr II is a social simulator. What is not working is due a problem in the society.
Cantr is like Vegas - what happens in the game should be in the game.
"It's a virtual world, not a theme park!" (Richard Bartle)

Return to “Português (Portuguese)”