Lituanos

Out-of-character discussion forum for Portuguese-speaking players

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Gran

Postby Gran » Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:11 am

Mas os que estão aqui são uns filhos dumas(cuidado:impróprio) putas pagas!Acho que tem mais coisa por trás disso.... :twisted:

E, como assim muito cedo?Esses lituanos devem ser que nem o windows, roda, roda, trava um tempão, roda denovo, trava

Chefe O'Hara, do filme do Batman
Hikkke

Postby Hikkke » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:36 am

:shock: Finalmente me dei conta! :shock:

Tenho muitos personagens que nasceram na ilha errada!
O pior! Sempre nascem na floresta e estão quase a morrer de fome! :cry:

Agora que dei conta disso vou mudar meus planos com eles... hehe

Nossa como eu não havia percebido... É que eu nunca tive o habito de tipo, um personagem ter um mapa, olhar com o local onde outro esta... Agora que reparei! To fudido na ilha portuguesa e to fudido na ilha lituana!
*fica insano*huahuahuahuahauhauha

Quanto aos presagios de sr.Raziel, ah... pelo menos um já foi declarado morto pelos lituanos... hehe

Bom, com esta dica, quem não sabe quem são meus personagens devem ficar sabendo... :wink:

Na ilha lituana ninguêm ataca meus personagens... até fiz um dicionario muito legal com a ajuda de um lituano de lá... Agora na ilha portuguesa eles já chegam apontando quem ta morto!

Relamente devem ser os nhenhé que vem encher o saco na ilha portuguesa, os que ficam lá ficam de bom... e eu que já tava querendo matar todos da ilha lituana, pensando que tava na ilha portuguesa... hehe
Gran

Postby Gran » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:47 am

aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............você sacou...
bem, desde que o conhecimento dos mapas de cada região não seja teleportado de um personagem para o outro acho que tudo bem....
Last edited by Gran on Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:02 am

oh, c'mon. Lithuanians arnt so bad. There is some group dedicated their lives for the battle. Lithuanians became agresive becouse of war that was in teir own island. And when thei dicoverd portugues chars in their ailand thei began search for their's home place. Instead of attaking their own kinde, thei attacj portugues. I'm sure that those agresive lithuanians will stop unnessesery murders in near future. I think its just coincident that portugues was lokated near lithuanians. Whould it be americans or others it whould be the same thing. By the whay. Lithuanians begin to colonise your island becouse of some resourses that they dont have on their own island.
Gran

Postby Gran » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:22 am

D'OH, C'mon Shapukas...we can't play a little and....
When you started reading our posts? :shock:

WAIT!!!COLONY?!!?!COLONIA SÓ SE FOR NOS INFERNOS CARALHO!!!ORASMATREYKENTEBNTARDHFAZMNNRN,ACOLÓNIASKANC E MANSDGGSSDAMMNMGNBGDREIHSKVHKBSDPRONSDBVNFSNDNFFUNHJDOVJ
HDOBKHINFERNP
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Fri Dec 22, 2006 10:53 am

I, dont reed other post. Just Lituanos :) Its easer for us tu translate what your talking about in forums and in game. But its much more dificult to use it in the game. So there's some persons that try to komunicate and wright some sort of dictionaries :) Those that trys to speak your language mostly are friendly.
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:54 pm

I won't lose more precious time arguing about whether you have or haven't good reasons to attack, I just think your main attack force is just a bunch of kids who like to kill chars for the fun of it! I've tried to communicate once or twice with them just to know if there are any good reasons behind the attacks and I never got an answer. Worse, you say that what they want is resources. Well, they have them! They took the mines under our noses and we never attacked them! But after a while, only resources weren't enough and they started attacking the towns around them, just for fun and more wealth! They have killed lots of people and are gonna kill more in the near future and I'm damn pissed about it! We were always friendly to strangers and up until now, no attacks on innocents had been done! What are we supposed to do now? We want to fight back, but you are already too well prepared, and we're starting to lose hope... But as long as we keep fighting I can guarantee, the portuguese chars will always live and vengeance will fall upon you, sooner or later! :twisted:
(shapukas, I kept saying you, you, you, but most of these you's were for the lithuanian players in general, so don't take it personally... And I know you've got reason about what you say, I just think you don't know everything that's been going on or your opinion would be a little diferent...)
Gran

Postby Gran » Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:00 pm

CAUTION: GENOCIDE :twisted:

MWHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hikkke

Postby Hikkke » Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:40 pm

Eu sabia que aqueles personagens que vagavam sem dizer nada era mulas, devia ter matado sem dó!

Eu já cansei de ser bonzinho... :x

E meus personagens tbm! :x
Pearl

Postby Pearl » Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:55 am

Ah Hikke, nem me fale!
Devia ter matado sem dó mesmo.

Poxa, mataram meu personagem predileto sem piedade. Estou 'chorando' a morte dele ate agora. Ele nao tinha nada a ver com a estoria apenas estava no lugar errado na hora errada.

Shapukas I personally don't have anything against Lithuanians. It just sucks the things that are going on in the game and it also sucks that we (the portuguese) are not as well organized as the lithuanians warriors. I never lost a character to a Lithuanian murderer until now, and before now I used to think the war was kinda healthy in the game. But, it finally happened and they killed one of my favorite charries. And well, I'm pretty pissed..
Gran

Postby Gran » Sat Dec 23, 2006 8:21 pm

Sabe o que eu acho engraçado?Em todos os lugares da Ilha Lituana sempre tem um ou mais dicionários de português-lituano ou lituano-português...
Hehehehehheh, acho que todo esse interesse não é à toa não...
shapukas

Postby shapukas » Wed Dec 27, 2006 7:50 am

I gues you'r all right. those in army must by kids. And they dont waste time for diplomacy :( And diplomacy would be such an intresting thing in this game. It would bring more colors to it :) And believ me, i know how it feels to loose your favorit char in that whay. I've allmoste lost mine. And what relieave it was to save him whith 89% of damadge. My advise: if your char is week in combat, then it is a good thing to whithdraw. run awhay, regroup and prepare for battle. And i hope that those kids will have inaf fun, and begins god role playing. I just hope it'll bee soon.

P.S. And i dont take it personaly :) i have my own char that suports war. He just suports the idea of war, but not that kinde of war. War whith diplomacy, war whith bigger purpose then just killing weeker persons.
Juuustaaas

Postby Juuustaaas » Fri Dec 29, 2006 5:07 pm

Agreed with the kids part :P Almost all my active characters in the lithuanian area got killed or severely injured when the large populations came and we still haven't met the portuguese. Most were killed with no real reason, "we're taking over this location (with only grass in it), so you must die!". So you're not the only ones who got hurt from bad rp'ing and I guess you just have to learn to live with it. :P

Diplomacy would be hard as lithuanians have no real state, just small groups, often only enough to board a longboat, which often unite only by CR breaches.. But frankly, i think you guys would have more chances to stand up to those "pirates". I've seen some of your communities (and looked at what you talk with a translator, spank me:P) and you seem to have more potential to get organised than us.

Then again, if you see blatant CR breaching (and i believe you), why not just report it?
I'll make you scream my name! :o
Skulty

Postby Skulty » Fri Dec 29, 2006 7:30 pm

The problem is knowing what is or is not CRB. We don't understand a word of what you say (yeah, no translators for us... :( ) so we can only supose there is a CRB. Proving it is hell harder. But we are slowly recovering from the attacks. Better, we are kicking ass in our island. It's a pity some inocent chars are suffering because of this, but it's not easy to diferenciate the good chars from the bad ones... Sorry...
But as long as there are bad roleplayers there are gonna be wars between our people! My only hope is that they give up playing as soon as they get beaten up! If they ever do... :?
Juuustaaas

Postby Juuustaaas » Fri Dec 29, 2006 8:13 pm

heh, you shouldn't get so worked up over it out of the game... =p
I'll make you scream my name! :o

Return to “Português (Portuguese)”