OT: Travelling Portugal

Out-of-character discussion forum for Portuguese-speaking players

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department

Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:03 pm

lol...it's just Enca playing stupid....(nterexant ideia nu eintantu :wink: )

now, portugal rulz! brasil rulz specially because I heard in 30 people: 20 are women and 10 are men!! :P party on! :lol:
"Delete Fu Island" activist.
Encaitaron

Postby Encaitaron » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:12 pm

Voltenion wrote:lol...it's just Enca playing stupid....(nterexant ideia nu eintantu :wink: )

Screw you!

now, portugal rulz! brasil rulz specially because I heard in 30 people: 20 are women and 10 are men!! party on!

In these days I have to suspect of those statistics...
I would believe more:
In 30 people:
-10 women
-5 transsexual to women
-5 men
-5 transsexual to men
-5 men dressed like a women
:lol:
Your mother plays Cantr II in hell!
Mighty Mike

Postby Mighty Mike » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:05 am

wejdas if you are going to stay at Porto you need go and see the “Ribeira" and "Torre dos Clerigos" the most known land marks of the city. You also may like to go to some wine cellars here they make the Porto wine. Those are the most known touristy circuits in the city.
I would also advice you to go to Guimarães and Braga cities that are not far form Porto and are nice to visit. And if you can to take the bout trip up the Douro river. It is great.
Must important of all its for you to eat a “francesinha” in Porto city! It is the city signature dish and it is very good. ( yes it translates to “little French girl” in Portuguese, but it is only a food! Sorry we don’t sell French girls in restaurant in Portugal! But we are trying to fix that!!)
wejdas

Postby wejdas » Mon May 19, 2008 6:39 pm

So I did it. I visited Portugal and I liked it a lot. :) I spent a few days in Porto and Lisbon, and I also visited Cabo da Roca, Tomar, Conimbriga archeological site and Guimaraes. You have very nice rolling landscape as compared to the pretty flat terrain in Lithuania. Very good infrastructure - I was amazed by the beautiful Porto metro system and highways all over the country. Lots of beautiful architecture, good food and, of course, the sweet oblivion of Porto wine :) I guess I should go there again some day. Would like to see Algarve region a lot and some more sites along the way - there was just not enough time to see them all.
Voltenion

Postby Voltenion » Wed May 21, 2008 2:27 pm

wedjas wrote:I guess I should go there again some day

You and your money are always welcome :wink:
"Delete Fu Island" activist.

Return to “Português (Portuguese)”