CR Breach in Ladvicitavoi?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

rklenseth

CR Breach in Ladvicitavoi?

Postby rklenseth » Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:17 pm

This just happened today. It appears that two characters just spawned and happened to say the same thing and claim the last name. I'm not sure if this a CR Breach but if it is then it is a very wierd CR Breach.

Read from bottom to top;

671-3: You see a woman in her twenties leaving the central area of Ladvicitavoi, entering Imperial Workshop.

671-3: You see a woman in her twenties entering Ladvicitavoi, coming from Imperial Granary.

671-3: You see a woman in her twenties leaving the central area of Ladvicitavoi, entering Imperial Granary.

671-3: You see a man in his twenties leaving the central area of Ladvicitavoi, entering Imperial Workshop.

671-3: You see a man in his twenties entering Ladvicitavoi, coming from Imperial Granary.

671-3: You see a man in his twenties leaving the central area of Ladvicitavoi, entering Imperial Granary.

671-3: a woman in her twenties says: "thanks you all!! who are you then?"

671-3: a woman in her twenties says: "thanks you all!! who are you then"

671-3: Major Barney Funkle says: "You cannot work on a project and enter buildings. Make sense?"

671-3: a woman in her twenties says: "how to enter the granary?"

671-3: You see Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand talking to a woman in her twenties.

671-3: Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand says: "Manolis, cease your farming project. It is illegal to begin projects as a citizen. Gather your food ration and report to work detail in the Workshop."

671-3: You see a woman in her twenties knocking on the door to Imperial Granary.

671-3: You see a woman in her twenties knocking on the door to Imperial Granary.

671-3: Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand says: "Welcome to the Alexian Empire Manolis and Alyssa. You are both citizens now. Read the laws on the ground, then go to the Granary for your food."

671-3: a man in his twenties says: "we"

671-3: a man in his twenties says: "i would both like to become citizens"

671-3: a man in his twenties says: "hi i am manolis papadopoulos"

671-3: a woman in her twenties says: "hi my name is alyssa papadopoulou"

671-3: You see Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand talking to a man in his twenties.

671-3: You see Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand talking to 673.

671-3: You see Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand talking to 673.

671-3: You see Special Advisor Brian Hildebrand talking to a woman in her twenties.

671-3: a man in his twenties says: "mmm"

671-3: a woman in her twenties says: "mmm"
ephiroll

Postby ephiroll » Tue Dec 02, 2003 12:06 am

Ah, I see someone beat me to this.
http://www.ephiroll.com
Jeremiah 'Jerry' Donaldson
Genevieve

Postby Genevieve » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:01 am

This has already been addressed (I saw it too, lol)

Thanks for posting it though! Keep your eyes open. :-)

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”