Dory newspawn who knew too much.

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

BarbaricAvatar

Dory newspawn who knew too much.

Postby BarbaricAvatar » Sat May 06, 2006 11:32 am

Is this a CRB?
A guy called Karkak spawned in Doryiskom 1522-3.13 roughly, and started talking about an 8 hour work program and a Plainheart Mission in Klojt.

I have a copy of his words if they're required.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
Sho

Postby Sho » Sat May 06, 2006 12:51 pm

What is the problem? Sounds less like a CRB than just a poorly RP'ed character - we've had Communists, professors, fairies from outer space and various other OOC-based characters before, and generally the decision is that while the player should be shot, it is not a Capital Rule breach.

But I might be misinterpreting you; it would be good if you could post what this character has said, and go into some more detail about the subject of your complaint.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sat May 06, 2006 1:01 pm

You are misinterpreting him Sho. This is most definatly a CRB. If he is talking about things and advertising things in towns that he has never been to or heard of then it is a CRB
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
Agar

Postby Agar » Sat May 06, 2006 1:26 pm

HOW THE HELL IS IT A CRB TO READ THE NOTES IN TOWN?

Both the plainheart mission and the rules on using the harvester for food are on the ground, I have NO idea what the hell makes you think this is a CRB.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Reality was never my strong point.
notsure

Postby notsure » Sat May 06, 2006 1:27 pm

I think he just read the notes on the ground. There is one that describies the Plainheart Mission and another which states if you work on the harvester for a day (his *8 hours*), then he would get food.

notsure :?
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Sat May 06, 2006 3:11 pm

Oh I thought that he was saying that he was talking about a work program in the plainheart place, and it sounded like he waqs advertising it without even knowing about it.

Well, my wrong :P
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
BarbaricAvatar

Postby BarbaricAvatar » Sat May 06, 2006 10:46 pm

Oh lol

(i haven't actually read the notes myself)
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.
The Sociologist

Postby The Sociologist » Sun May 07, 2006 10:49 pm

Yes, if there's one thing the Plainheart Mission suceeds in, it's spreading notes. :wink: They were even in the Garden recently, weren't they? No CRB that I can see.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”