Plaekur Forest East

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

N-Aldwitch

Plaekur Forest East

Postby N-Aldwitch » Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:37 am

Back again.

Now this could very well just be my own fault for not naming someone right. But, I asked someone called Denwyr, why he was called Denwyr of the Bloodsong. Here it is:

1488-7.22: You say: "Denwyr, what exactly is the Bloodsong?"

1488-7.21: You see Denwyr of the Bloodsong talking to a man in his twenties

Then, a random man who I had not named responed... As if he was Denwyr, even though he wasn't.

1489-0.28: denwyr's other character? says: "(ooc: crud... these islands should be bigger dangit....)"

1489-0.28: denwyr's other character? says: "I'm not sure, but it was the name I was spawned with. Some said it might have to do with some clan or some place, but by now I've seen most of this island and haven't found anything about any Bloodsong clan or town yet. *shrugs* Maybe I'm just the first of something, or the only one, or a whole bunch of Bloodsongs is spread out over the world wondering if they are the only ones... "

But, that may in fact be Denwyr, and it may very well be my fault for not taking the names down correctly. XD

Ta.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
deadboy

Postby deadboy » Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:36 am

Can't see why this is a CRB, either you took down the name wrong, or it was a mistake on his part, clicking on the wrong character in the list.

Remember it's not a CRB for him to have two characters in the same town unless they work together

and it's most definatly not a CRB if you make the easy mistake of clicking on the wrong character, just pretend that the Bloodsong guy said it
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we" - George W. Bush
cantrlady

Postby cantrlady » Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:42 am

That alone isn't a breach but the two characters could be working together. Thanks for the information.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”