CR breach in new island?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

west

CR breach in new island?

Postby west » Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:33 pm

There's a character in Karnon Forest who's adamant that he's met people from Ladvicitavoi...he says he met them on the road..

Now, as far as I know, nobody from that continent has ever sailed to the new one; is this a CR breach?

I mean, either on the part of the KF person or those he allegedly met.
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Sat Oct 25, 2003 9:38 pm

He could have met a person claiming that so it might not be his fault.

Remember, most of the new island is made up of newbies that don't know what they are doing or talking about. My character there has run into a few of these situations and have talked to these offending players OOC. Once you tell them you have been playing for over a year they usually figure you definitely know a lot of these places aren't connected and that their characters couldn't possibly know about them. :wink:

But remember, a lot of us as newbies made similiar mistakes so lets not be too hard on them.
Darth Tiberius

Postby Darth Tiberius » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:39 pm

Maybe. As a long shot they used a boat. I know they probably didn't but maybe they did.
All hail his Purple Majesty!!!
Thomas Pickert
Programmer Emeritus

Postby Thomas Pickert » Sun Oct 26, 2003 1:50 pm

Sorry for taking so long to reply. West, could you send me a mail, or a PM, that includes details about which of your characters encountered that other character?
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Sun Oct 26, 2003 4:12 pm

It could have been someone from the Empire. The Empire did send out a bunch of boats from Naron Harbour a long time ago and I don't think any of them returned yet. They were sent out to explore and map the world as well as find new locations for resources. That would be interesting if it were true. :D

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”