Possible CRB in the making

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Wolf

Possible CRB in the making

Postby Wolf » Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:48 am

If someone could look into the situation with a thief named "Bob" in Blaman Mountains West, and a char whose name I don't know but who my char sees as "Blerk Arrival", because that player just indicated that both chars are his, and by my char's invitation the "Blerk Arrival" char is now in a building with a radio hearing about "Bob".

Scratch that, while I was writing this post, it went from "Possible CRB in the making" to "CRB happening", as "Blerk Hills Arrival" just tried to use the radio to deny that "Bob" was stealing.

The "Blerk Arrival" char is in Blaman Mountains South, "Bob" is stealing from Blaman Mountains West.

Edited because I was writing this post and in that time the situation progressed to what would likely be an actual CRB situation, than "possibly in the making".
hmmmmm beer.... pizza.... computers.... women... stir-fried furry little critters...
Doug R.

Re: Possible CRB in the making

Postby Doug R. » Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:55 pm

It was Rigel. I think we should start handing out awards for anyone that catches him!
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
MelloYell

Postby MelloYell » Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 pm

again? lmbo.
do past captures count? i caught him twice!
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:57 pm

That guy sure does know how to rile up a town, glad his char is gone from a certain town before he pulled a crb there.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”