very knowledgable newspawn?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

nateflory

very knowledgable newspawn?

Postby nateflory » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:17 pm

Hmm, this one seems rather strange.... (names and locations filtered out below). Read bottom-up, Cantr-style, no events filtered out below.
Not sure where the newspawn would have gotten names mentioned, since the only notes on the ground were simple town rules.

Edit: bolded the affected character's lines.

2684-7.25: XXXX(a man in his twenties) says: "fuck"

2684-7.25: You see XXXX(a man in his twenties) novicely hurt a racoon using bare fist.

2684-7.24: XXXX(a man in his twenties) says: "*taps nose*"

2684-7.23: (a man in his seventies) "I am _______. I'm not sure that preserving music is a horribly bad thing to do. Why ever would you want to settle a score with their members so soon after spawning?"

2684-7.22: XXXX (a man in his twenties) says: "excuse me, whats your name?"

2684-7.21: XXXX(a man in his twenties) says: "a 'holy' order dedicated to preservation of music. bastard bigots"

2684-7.21: (a man in his seventies)"I'm not sure XXXX, as I am a visitor here. *glances over the notes* Who is the order of Lyric?"

2684-7.20: XXXX (a man in his twenties) says: "does anyone know where i can find lord elder william gladstone of the order of lyric? him and i have a score to settle"

2684-6.21: You see _____arriving in _____, coming from paved road to _____ .

2684-5.27: Project Farming to get rice has been finished (1373 grams, ending up in the inventory of _____ (a man in his seventies)).

2684-4.16: You see _____ continuing to dock to Coaster harbour

2684-3.24: (a woman in her thirties) says: "*she smiles warmly* Hello my friends."

2684-3.24: (a woman in her thirties) entering _____ coming from Coaster harbour.

2684-3.16: You see_____ beginning to dock to Coaster harbour

2684-2.05: (a man in his thirties) says: "*He waves at everyone* Hello. Hi _____. Wish I knew but I don't know where resin is. *Shrugs*"

2684-1.28: (a man in his sixties) says: "Yes, ____. They are our allies, right as it is described on the note. *smiles*"

2684-1.27: You see (a man in his sixties) entering _____, coming from _____.

2684-1.27: You see (a man in his sixties) leaving the central area of _____, entering _____.

2684-1.27: (a man in his sixties) says: "Hello XXXX. I'm _____. Welcome to _____."

2684-1.27: (a man in his sixties) says: "I'm sorry, _____... but I really have no idea where you can find it. "

2683-7.32: XXXX(a man in his twenties) says: "greetings, crane clan. im XXXXX"

2683-7.31: You notice XXXX (a man in his twenties) whom you haven`t seen before.
BarbaricAvatar

Postby BarbaricAvatar » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:21 pm

Pm me the name of the char and what town it is please.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(" )_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”