Thought I better report this..

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

N-Aldwitch

Thought I better report this..

Postby N-Aldwitch » Sun May 06, 2007 3:00 pm

Before this gets too far, I thought I should report it. I'm not sure if he's done anything wrong, but perhaps he has by talking OOCly trying to influence my character to not kill him because 'im a fag' and 'i dont rp well'.
http://www.cantr.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 785#255785 for a bit of background information..
Travelling from Akypor Mountains (west) to Plaekur Forest South,
the character is called 'friend'..

If you need something to use in your search query, then here:
(I just don't want to reveal my charrie's name.. and I'll be asleep by the time someone contacts me :( )

1888-0.05: You say: "OOC: And I am 100% sure that my girlfriend is much hotter than yours. ;) If you'd like my myspace, please, just ask, I'll give you it and I'll also give you my side company websites. We can take this out of Cantr. Just to prove I'm so much better than you and I never even needed to point it out."

1888-0.05: You turned around.

1888-0.05: You say: "OOC: Actually I'm just a student who on the side runs a company constructing an MMORPG, I have another side company producing fully-fledged websites, I already own a Nissan Skyline worth $27,000 because of this, not to mention I work in a Pizza Hut as a manager part time, yes, I am 17. I don't get why you're taking this personal, but now that you have, I guess I just have to shove it right back at you, prooving how much better I am than you over a game. ;) And so what if I'm a Fag? If you're going to get anti-homosexual then I'll definitely report you. Hell, I've been told off for not reporting before, so I'll report you anyway. Disturbing game flow, trying to influence my character otherwise, etc etc."

1888-0.03: friend says: "OOC: its people like you who sit at home night and day no job no girlfirend and live in ur parents basement who make cantr not nearly as good a game as it coudl be, honestly i dont give a shit anymore ur just a fag "

1888-0.03: You see friend turning around.

1887-7.04: You say: "To tell the truth.. there might be a way to save yourself. If you are to follow me, I will take you back to my home land. Then you can be a slave for as long as I want, but it's better than dying. I'm going to dishonour your wife's body when we get to your home city, I'm going to take all your belongings, your wood, everything, and be rich, vengeful. End of you, start of me. *he grits his teeth*"

1887-7.04: You say: "You bastard, how does that feel, huh? You're gunna die. Nothing you can do about it!"

1887-7.04: You skillfully hurt friend using a claymore, who loses 21 percent strength.

1887-7.04: You say: "OOC: So you're justifying/reasoning it through OOC? I can't believe I have to OOCly explain this to you, but my character has some confusion about you, he is crazy, quote "I knew YOU were the crazy one".. meaning, he must have thought he was crazy at first. In either case, check out the forums, I've made a little post about you to get your poor RP out in the open... btw, influencing.. or attempting to influenc me.. OOCLY.. to not kill your character.. is DEFINITELY against the game rules."

1887-2.22: friend says: "OOC:making up a fake story to rp is a pretty gay move. mind you cantr isnt an rp for the sake of rp. its a civilization experiment and running around killing each other for shit that you make up is pointless as hell and unproductive. all my character does is gets wood hunts animals and live up on the mountain and your gonna be a fag about it all."

1887-1.06: You ate 60 grams of your baked potatoes.

1886-7.27: You say: "*he chases him onto the road* I knew you were the crazy one. Blabbering about Ook or something.."

1886-7.27: You say: "OOC: That was crap RP.. what the hell is your problem?"
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”