Capital rule breach in Quillanoi Forest (north)?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

metcalfedj

Capital rule breach in Quillanoi Forest (north)?

Postby metcalfedj » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:57 pm

In Quillanoi forest north there are 2 notes on the ground both containing information on Krif. I was just wondering if someone has sailed to near quillanoi forest north or if its a breach?
Meh

Postby Meh » Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:07 pm

How recent is the info?

You may want to send the title and content of the notes and thier location or person holding them at the moment to players@cantr.net.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:11 am

There have been maps of the Krif area floating around Quillanoi for awhile. But these are really old maps and I'm not sure if they got to Quillanoi or not illegally. I brought it up with Jos about two to three months ago. Not sure if he wants them deleted or not but they are still in my character's inventory.

Also, I believe my character in the Quillanoi area found a map of my character's, Ambrose Corla, map/journal except the journal portion was taken out and invluded only the key information. I know that this was an illegal note and I believe I said something to Jos because it was around the time I found the Krif maps but once again, I'm not sure if they were deleted.

I could check but it would take awhile to look through Easle's 1000 notes and find them.
Meh

Postby Meh » Thu Jan 08, 2004 3:29 am

Don't let that chracter die then. It would be easy to remove an envelop of Capital Rule breaking notes at the players staff request.
kroner

Postby kroner » Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:43 am

Yeah, Easle better watch out for that Richard Lenseth guy. :lol:
DOOM!
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Thu Jan 08, 2004 6:09 am

Ummm....I never did think about what would happen if Easle died. Well, I can say that they will find a lot of notes. A lot of notes.
Genevieve

Postby Genevieve » Thu Jan 15, 2004 4:11 am

Could you please send an email to players@cantr.net with a list of the illegal notes names?

Thank you!
west

Postby west » Thu Jan 15, 2004 5:54 am

while we're at it, there's a sring-sri map signed 'devasteron' in shortinazy, but all the dates are from the 100s. I know there've been boats from the sring-sri island before; is this illegal or a rare artifact?
I'm not dead; I'm dormant.
The Hunter

Postby The Hunter » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:08 am

I'd say they're real. Its a common hobby of Sring Sri Island people to leave by boat as soon as possible.
Life is fun. Play naked with Psycho-Pixie.

"Our enemies are resourceful and innovative".
"and so are we..."
They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and people"
"and neither do we"
~G.W Bush
David

Postby David » Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:20 am

Why does everyone want to leave Sring-Sri? It could be a massive steel exporter with almost fool proof protection from the outside world... no one would have to know where the steel exactly came from. Sring-Sri traders could rule the open seas! :lol: (the island as a whole is what I mean)
Slowness_Incarnate

Postby Slowness_Incarnate » Fri Jan 16, 2004 7:40 am

Sring-sri is terrible....I did like having the only citizen of Nraam though...that was cool for a while. =D ok I'm taking this thread too far out of bounds..hehe.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”