2X Kento Nerago

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

N-Aldwitch

2X Kento Nerago

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Aug 01, 2006 11:18 am

This player has created two characters called Kento Nerago. I thought this was a CRB (not awefully sure) but it's also ruined the game for the area where his old character was.
While I know not to use OOC information that I've got from another place, but it's very difficult to waste a lot of time as a result.

Basically, he had a character in the Sjoftich area that was wanted dead. Now he's made one in another area. This hints that the character in the Sjoftich area is dead and he's made another after the stress of losing the prior one.

Like I said it's going to be difficult persuading myself not to use this OOC information to help someone, (edit by myself during the writing of this post).

Thanks.
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:
"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.
Doug R.

Postby Doug R. » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:48 pm

Thanks for the report. We're on it.
Hamsters is nice. ~Kaylee, Firefly
N-Aldwitch

Postby N-Aldwitch » Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:59 pm

That was fast- thankyou. :D
Nakranoth's "evil" character says:

"Thief! That's terrible! *shakes his head* That would hurt people's feeling if I did that."

http://www.sylorn.com - Free MMORPG in development.. need help.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”