Capital Rule Breach in Cantr City Concerning Lad.

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

rklenseth

Capital Rule Breach in Cantr City Concerning Lad.

Postby rklenseth » Sat Oct 18, 2003 12:45 am

628-4: a man in his twenties says: "They are being absolutely ruthless in all aspects, warnings are no longer given. Its totaly anarchy and the army is running around killing everybody that is part of the guard. I wouldn`t be surprised if they decided to come over here once they sort themselves out."

628-4: a man in his twenties says: "I don`t know they are being held but I do know that everybody is taken. I was lucky enough that they were pulling out when I decided to run for it."

628-4: Adam Canfield says: "All arrivals where, Joseph? This is new news to us."

628-4: a man in his twenties says: "There are worse things to be concerned about then a thief. Lad is convinced that someplace called Alenz Hills is going to invade and now all arrivals are being held hostage. I left as soon as I could but it was a costly escape."

This occurred in Cantr City today. Now this is impossible. General Gartaf just arrived in Lad. just a few days ago and there is no way someone could travel from Lad. to Cantr City by foot in that time. No one left Lad. in any vehicle whatsoever. This person is clearly breaking the Capital Rule and I think something should be done immediately or this could ruin IC events in game due to OOC knowledge. :evil:
Cosmo Harrigan
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Cosmo Harrigan » Sat Oct 18, 2003 4:17 am

Yes, this is somewhat disturbing. The Player's Department will look into it.
rklenseth

Postby rklenseth » Fri Nov 07, 2003 5:05 am

Well it seems now the damage is about to be done due to this CR breach. It seems that Alenz Hills knows and are planning a counter-attack or defense. I'm wondering if anything was done about this yet?

I have characters on both sides. There are people around Cantr City area who are looking for General Sester Gartaf so that they can join his army. They should know nothing about General Gartaf or that he is recruiting. Plus, information is spreading that the Alexian Empire wishes to invade or attack Alenz Hills. Considering I know from my characters that Alenz Hills and Ladvicitavoi respected each other and there were no threats before and that NO ONE has left Ladvicitavoi alive or without permission (and they were Imperial Guardsmen going to Naron) since General Gartaf presented his evidence in Ladvicitavoi which was the first time he said anything public except to others in private that are still with him and didn't know he planned to do anything about it. Also, NO ONE could have made it to Alenz Hills by foot in the time that this news has spread or even make it to Cantr City for that matter. Plus, NO ONE but Emperor Hawthorne, Sester's brother Scipio, Advisor Hildebrand, and Advisor Parker should know about Sester's plans.

I really think this CR Breach has ruined the gamplay to point where I went to get my character killed off because I know due to these cheaters that everything in that part of Cantr is ruined as far as I can see. And that totally sucks.
Cosmo Harrigan
Administrator Emeritus

Postby Cosmo Harrigan » Fri Nov 07, 2003 6:22 am

Richard,

We have e-mailed some players who are involved. If you could help the Player's Department identify some specific characters by e-mailing their names to players@cantr.net, it would assist us in investigating this case. Indeed, it is crucial that this is handled properly. This situation could have a huge impact on that region of the game.

Cosmo
ephiroll

Postby ephiroll » Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:04 am

rklenseth wrote:Well it seems now the damage is about to be done due to this CR breach. It seems that Alenz Hills knows and are planning a counter-attack or defense. I'm wondering if anything was done about this yet?

I have characters on both sides. There are people around Cantr City area who are looking for General Sester Gartaf so that they can join his army. They should know nothing about General Gartaf or that he is recruiting. Plus, information is spreading that the Alexian Empire wishes to invade or attack Alenz Hills. Considering I know from my characters that Alenz Hills and Ladvicitavoi respected each other and there were no threats before and that NO ONE has left Ladvicitavoi alive or without permission (and they were Imperial Guardsmen going to Naron) since General Gartaf presented his evidence in Ladvicitavoi which was the first time he said anything public except to others in private that are still with him and didn't know he planned to do anything about it. Also, NO ONE could have made it to Alenz Hills by foot in the time that this news has spread or even make it to Cantr City for that matter. Plus, NO ONE but Emperor Hawthorne, Sester's brother Scipio, Advisor Hildebrand, and Advisor Parker should know about Sester's plans.

I really think this CR Breach has ruined the gamplay to point where I went to get my character killed off because I know due to these cheaters that everything in that part of Cantr is ruined as far as I can see. And that totally sucks.

I wouldn't worry about it to much, there is specific info (where, when, and how) that no one knows because the general and emperer haven't even discussed it yet, much less anyone else. As for the CR break I've been dealing with about this same situation ever since I've had a major char in Lad, Naron at one point thought that a CR break was going to save their butts also, but it didn't :twisted:. No one else has been able to actually cause Lad any damage with the multiply CR breaks that have occurred in that region, they just gave people alot of false hope that was beat down in the end :wink: . Basically I wouldn't give this so much worry and just let PD take care of it.
http://www.ephiroll.com
Jeremiah 'Jerry' Donaldson

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”