Drop Trading, CRB?

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

Torkess_theCommie

Drop Trading, CRB?

Postby Torkess_theCommie » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:08 am

Hahah, yes I call it drop trading because I use to play Runescape :p I'm not really sure if it's a CRB but here we go:

2208-0.29: 你看见xxx拿起一些 熏肉. xxx picks up smoked meat
2208-0.29: 你看见xxx拿起一些 蛋. xxx picks up eggs
2208-0.29: 你看见xxx拿起一些 牛奶. xxx picks up milk
2208-0.28: 你看见yyy拿起一些 筋. yyy picks up sinew
2208-0.28: 你看见yyy丢下一些 蛋. yyy drops eggs
2208-0.28: 你看见zzz丢下一些 熏肉. zzz drops smoked meat
2208-0.28: 你看见zzz丢下一些 筋. zzz drops sinew
2208-0.28: 你看见zzz丢下一些 蛋. zzz drops eggs
2208-0.27: 你看见zzz丢下一些 牛奶. zzz drops milk
(note: there were other things dropped in between)

Basically zzz and yyy drop a bunch of stuff including smoked meat and xxx picks it up. yyy also picks up some of the stuff zzz drops. There is absolutely no dialogue in between...

Well, to be fair, I guess it's not suspicious when you're dropping useless stuff like hide, bones, eggs, and milk (useless in the Chinese region) and someone else picks it up without saying anything but they're dropping things like Smoked Meat and Sinew... given the situation in the Chinese Region... these items are not something you would drop for no reason.

I'm pretty sure they are all characters of the same player because the 3 charries hunt at the same time each day.

EDIT:
The player is most likely new and the region has few players so ... please don't drive him away :p
Last edited by Torkess_theCommie on Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
sanchez
Administrator Emeritus

Postby sanchez » Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:15 am

Can you pm your char name or the location name or id, please?

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”