Newspawn Claims to be from Another Island

Public discussion channel to report possible breaches of the capital rule and for the public investigation of suspected cases. Note that in many cases it might be preferred to report such cases in private to players@cantr.net instead of on this forum.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Programming Department

SekoETC

Newspawn Claims to be from Another Island

Postby SekoETC » Tue Feb 28, 2006 11:56 pm

1455-3.10: Payne Mizelgin says: "Yes Reniov forest! My home sweet home!"

1455-3.10: You see Payne Mizelgin talking to Guinevere Blanchard.

1455-3.8: Guinevere Blanchard says: "well do we have a actor amongst us? or is there just a misunderstanding? Explainations are to be expected."

1455-3.8: You see Guinevere Blanchard talking to Shilae Foxwind.

1455-3.8: Shilae Foxwind says: "I meant the one who said she was Payne Mizelgin... a few days ago she introduced herself under another name."

1455-3.8: Shilae Foxwind says: "Oh, I didn't mean you, miss Blanchard, and my name is Shilae Foxwind."

1455-3.7: Guinevere Blanchard says: "wel madam, you have entered my view and i am curious of you name, so what may it be?"

1455-3.7: Shilae Foxwind says: "What was it called.... Reniov?"

1455-3.7: Shilae Foxwind says: "Say... didn't you first introduce yourself as Rayna McKail, being from some forest across the sea?"

:arrow: This happened in Plaekur forest (east), which is on the KDS continent. While Reniov is on the Cantr City continent.

It's well possible that this person messed up two characters but they shouldn't enhance it later on. They should just say that they were a bit confused, or half asleep or hallucinating or what ever... but NOT to repeatedly use a name of an existing location which their character cannot have any knowledge of! :evil:
Not-so-sad panda
Oasis

Postby Oasis » Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:18 pm

This is being addressed. Thanks for the report.

Return to “Capital Rule Breaches”