Skateboard as pickable object

Threads moved from Suggestions for suggestions that are likely, but are awaiting approval and implementation.

Moderators: Public Relations Department, Players Department, Game Mechanics (RD), Programming Department

Do you wish pickup skateboard

Yes
77%
No
14%
I have no opinion
9%

Total votes: 44
Yang

Re: Skateboard as pickable object

Postby Yang » Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:08 pm

Taking vehicles on boats i think is already accepted but just dont implemented. Giving boost to speed wont let you do anything when you travel this way. Only when in vehicle you can work. So i doubt it would benefit anybody. But waking sticks give such boost to speed is a good idea. Just some wood and now you can walk a little bit faster.
Bmot
Game Mechanics Chair / HR/PD Member

Postby Bmot » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:44 am

Usually people with a stick don't really walk faster...
Richard Dawkins wrote:We privileged few, who won the lottery of birth against all odds, how dare we whine at our inevitable return to that prior state from which the vast majority have never stirred?
freiana

Postby freiana » Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:57 pm

The main reason to use a stick (and the only one I have seen in game) is because of some wound or disability preventing people from walking without aid... So they should be slowed down, actually.
Don't remember where I was - I realized life was a game - The more seriously I took things - The harder the rules became
Yang

Postby Yang » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:42 pm

Bump and maybe move to accepted?
Greek
Programming Dept. Member/Translator-Polish

Postby Greek » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:08 am

I think it may become possible after implementing vehicle disassembling by setting very small disassembling time.

Moving to accepted.
‘Never! Run before you walk! Fly before you crawl! Keep moving forward! You think we should try to get a decent mail service in the city. I think we should try to send letters anywhere in the world! Because if we fail, I’d rather fail really hugely’

Return to “Likely Suggestions”